NFL HD Content

leo250

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 31, 2005
St. Charles, MO
Does anyone know why the NFL Network does not show studio shows such as Total Access in HD? I remember that during Super Bowl week Total Access was in HD. The long-awaited, much discussed Big Ten Network had their studio shows in HD from the beginning. If the NFL wants the NFL Network on more cable systems then the NFL Network should show more hd content.

Because the NFL doesn't have the money to convert the studio shows to HD...rotfl

Seriously though I am as perplexed as the OP. I have posted a couple of threads on this myself.

The fact that NFL Network HD (which consists mostly of studio shows) does not produce their studio shows in HD is laughable.

I mean, how long has NFL Net HD existed? It's not like this is TBS HD and this is their first month on the air.

I look at it this way: if ESPN and Big Ten Network can produce nearly all of their shows in HD including highlights then NFL Net has no viable excuse.

Hi, what needs to happen is a couple of very hungry lawyers start a class action lawsuit against the NFL for either false advertisement or bait and switching and then see how long it would take them to start showing all the studio shows in HD. And they can't say they don't have the money, NFL has more money than the mob.
TonyR

Hi, what needs to happen is a couple of very hungry lawyers start a class action lawsuit against the NFL for either false advertisement or bait and switching and then see how long it would take them to start showing all the studio shows in HD. And they can't say they don't have the money, NFL has more money than the mob.
TonyR

Maybe we can use the same lawyers to go after dish and direct.:)

For false advertising. Get with the program:)

The point is that the OP is talking about a channel being called HD when 98% of its content is not HD. There are other channels that are doing the same. This thread is about channels and their HD content, specifically the NFL HD channel.

The point is that the OP is talking about a channel being called HD when 98% of its content is not HD. There are other channels that are doing the same. This thread is about channels and their HD content, specifically the NFL HD channel.

Since when do we stay on topic on any thread??:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts