NFL in talks on London Super Bowl

I think the majority are talking about the FANS point of view. LOL, I do not give a ratz ass about the condition they are playing in....But I wanna be as comfortbale as possible if I am dishing out a ton of money to go live or if not, I want a US city to cash on the economic boom the Super Bowl will bring to a hosting city.

BINGO, we have a winner! :up

Novel Idea here, but play it one year at the NFC champs stadium the next at the AFC champs stadium and let the season ticket holders for both teams have first choice on tickets... If the stadium is good enough for the regular season, than it should be good enough for the championship ;)...

Novel Idea here, but play it one year at the NFC champs stadium the next at the AFC champs stadium and let the season ticket holders for both teams have first choice on tickets... If the stadium is good enough for the regular season, than it should be good enough for the championship ;)...

I agree. Too many cities will never have a shot at hosting a Super Bowl and that's a shame.

I will refuse to watch it if they have it overseas. This is American football and should stay here.

I will refuse to watch it if they have it overseas. This is American football and should stay here.

I agree to a certain extent. Whether it was created here in the US or in MARS, I WANT a US city to reap the financial windfall of hosting the Super Bowl....not another country/city.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)