NFL is back!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I bet this (SlingTV carriage) was probably one of the primary reasons for the whole dispute. Arguing over carriage fees for it. As good as SlingTV could be to Dish, I hate that they are holding their DBS customers hostage in these negotiations to get carriage for channels on Sling. I think that is a lot of what they are doing and part of the reasons for these increasing numbers of disputes.

I bet this (SlingTV carriage) was probably one of the primary reasons for the whole dispute. Arguing over carriage fees for it. As good as SlingTV could be to Dish, I hate that they are holding their DBS customers hostage in these negotiations to get carriage for channels on Sling. I think that is a lot of what they are doing and part of the reasons for these increasing numbers of disputes.

I look at it little differently. DISH is building a second way to get their programming. If it succeeds I don't see it hurting DBS it helps their bottom line. I have to think the advent of the Flex Pack idea comes from their Sling negotiations.
Some of the immediate outages due to disputes is not great but look how many get resolved quickly, or never happen. NFL was gone for a blink of the eye considering the time of year. In fact with vitriol from either side other than the first day(s) of it that tells me neither was in a hurry, they wanted a solid contract that benefits both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)