NFL:League suspends RB Ricky Williams

BlackHitachi said:
No sh*t all you have to do is keep clean and use your GOD given talent! I am getting so sick of guys thinking they can get away with anything or rules don't apply to them.

He's got major psycho problems. He is just self destructive. Its sad really, its as if he's a 14 yr old kid. He is going to lose everything over Pot? :rolleyes: Its such a waste it makes me sick.

vurbano said:
He's got major psycho problems. He is just self destructive. Its sad really, its as if he's a 14 yr old kid. He is going to lose everything over Pot? :rolleyes: Its such a waste it makes me sick.

He really does have major psycho issues... but, nobody has disclosed the substance this time. If it was Pot, it would be announced like the last time.

The NFL has a very long list of banned substances. Some of the products you buy over the counter, or even at GNC, will trip the NFL "substance" tests. They don't publish a list of "approved" commercial supplements for players to use, so it's actually not that hard to violate their policy.

I think I heard on (a radio show) that this season the NFL is selling its own "approved" supplements, and asking players to use them exclusively to avoid this problem.

This might, or might not, be the case with Ricky..... but he's had so many violations already that he doesn't get the benefit of a doubt.

It may not be the offending drug this time. But last time was the real end of his career IMO. He took a year off to go get high on weed. This guy could have been as great as Emmitt Smith or Walter Peyton. :rolleyes:

The Argos will gladly take Williams. They love the bad boys

Lawrence Phillips
Andre Rison

Pinball will keep him in line :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts