NFL Network Leaving AT100 Package

Does it matter. Its a business isn't it. If she's going to post it in an email,I don't think she's to worried about who sees it.
I don't see anything in her e-mail giving permission to post it on the internet. If people keep doing sh*t like that, Dish will STOP responding via e-mail and force people to call them on the phone. Most people won't go to the trouble of recording a phone call and uploading it.... Besides, this website (and most) have never "allowed" contact information like this to be posted.

I don't see anything in her e-mail giving permission to post it on the internet. If people keep doing sh*t like that, Dish will STOP responding via e-mail and force people to call them on the phone. Most people won't go to the trouble of recording a phone call and uploading it.... Besides, this website (and most) have never "allowed" contact information like this to be posted.

Why does it matter?? She obviously did not know what the hell she is talking about with the NFL not being a free preview. She must not got the memo that it was. I see where your coming from about personal information. Stupid people whoever they work for need to be held accountable. Staff members will get this and erase her name. In the meantime we can see what kind of stupid statements are being made and who makes them at a company like Dish.:)

Actually, she told the truth, that the NFL Network was *not* a free preview all this time.

And I see her contact info is still listed.... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)