Nfl Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
is there something wrong here 2 pages of nfl network talk, 3 of nhl, lol I think dish is looking at adding the wrong stuff (not in my opinnion, but bring up the NHl and this topic is hot)

hey stuart - we meet again... ;)

are we cool now? .. i see you are "proud supporter" here - good for you! :)

Peace?

D'oh!!!

I so wanted to get you on the team and I screwed up the teams!

waaahhhh!!

I urge all of you who want the NFL Network added to call Dish's executive offices and let them hear it. I have been calling them on a daily basis for the past week and will continue to do so until opening day or when it's added whichever is first. I made it very clear to them this is an important channel and if it's not added by opening day I will be a cable customer and they will be losing my $100 a month.

Chris Walker said:
I urge all of you who want the NFL Network added to call Dish's executive offices and let them hear it. I have been calling them on a daily basis for the past week and will continue to do so until opening day or when it's added whichever is first. I made it very clear to them this is an important channel and if it's not added by opening day I will be a cable customer and they will be losing my $100 a month.
In the words of the venerable charlie e DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA ON THE WAY OUT

Why shouldn't we recieve this channel? Even if you aren't a football fan, there's really no reason why Dish shouldn't provide more in the AT120 and AT180 packages than they do. I mean the last price increase was for absolutely NOTHING, we got NOTHING added to compensate. Even Directv added a channel a two or compensate for their increase.

Chris Walker said:
Why shouldn't we recieve this channel? Even if you aren't a football fan, there's really no reason why Dish shouldn't provide more in the AT120 and AT180 packages than they do. I mean the last price increase was for absolutely NOTHING, we got NOTHING added to compensate. Even Directv added a channel a two or compensate for their increase.

Nothing? Let's see, how much does ESPN charge dish to carry it's 15 channels or however many they have now? How bout Disney? How about all the other channels that are on your TV? Prices go up because things cost more (i.e. $2.60 per gallon I paid to fill up my car today compared to the $2.22 I paid less than two weeks ago) Do you honestly think Dish gets them to your house for free? Plus they have expenses like every other business does. Even with the price increase I am paying less for what is coming into my house than if I was with Direct or Comcrap.
Why shouldn't they carry channel? Well do you know what is going on in the negotiations, have you sat there and been a part of it. My guess is no. Is dish dragging their feet to get a better deal, sure quite possibly, but it's so THEY DON'T HAVE TO CHARGE YOU (or the rest of us) MORE! Now, if you think you can get the gob done, then I would suggest applying for the programming job that opened up this week with Schwimmer left and give it a shot.

Great points! Just because we pay dish network $96 for their services (in my case), you can bet there are a number of programmers and employees taking a huge piece of the action. Oh, and let's not forget the billions of dollars spent on satellites, infrustructure, and the millions of free installs/hardware required to solicit new customers. Personally, I feel I get my monies worth...if not, then I will be looking for another provider. Personally, I love NFL football...but that's why I have 2 antennas and receive free OTA programming from 4 DMAs (the best HD available). While I love my football, I am not going to be held hostage paying $$$ for it. People who don't like this fact are free to pay for the NFL Network ala carte or subscribe to D*'s Sunday Ticket IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)