NFL Play-Offs 2015-16

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
Somebody had to start this thread. I promise to behave myself & not post frivolous BS.
My pick for the Super Bowl is the Kansas City Chiefs representing the AFC, & I'm going with the Seattle Seahawks to represent the NFC for a third year in a roll.

Upon further review, I'm sticking with my choice of the Kansas City Chiefs representing the AFC, but based on my (supposed) "formula" that I used to choose the Seahawks to represent the NFC, the Washington Redskins would have a better chance of advancing to the Super Bowl, so I'm up in the air about who represents the NFC.

Wild Card Weekend

Saturday, Jan. 9

4:35 p.m. ET - Kansas City at Houston (ESPN/ABC)

8:15 p.m. ET - Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (CBS)

Sunday, Jan. 10

1:05 p.m. ET - Seattle at Minnesota (NBC)

4:40 p.m. ET - Green Bay at Washington (FOX)

Divisional Weekend

Saturday, Jan. 16

4:35 p.m. ET - 3/4/5 at New England (CBS)

8:15 p.m. ET - 3/4/5 at Arizona (NBC)
Sunday, Jan. 17

1:05 p.m. ET - 4/5/6 at Carolina (FOX)

4:40 p.m. ET - 4/5/6 at Denver (CBS)

Championship Weekend

Sunday, Jan. 24

3:05pm ET - AFC Championship (CBS)

6:40pm ET - NFC Championship (FOX)

Wild Card Weekend

Saturday, Jan. 9

Sunday, Jan. 10

Wild Card Weekend

Saturday, Jan. 9

Sunday, Jan. 10

My Wildcard picks:

Chiefs 24, Texans 10
Steelers 34, Bengals 27
Seahawks 16, Vikings 10
Redskins 23, Packers 17

My predictions for the entire postseason:

Chiefs over Texans
Steelers over Bengals
Seahawks over Vikings
Redskins over Packers

Patriots over Chiefs
Steelers over Broncos
Cardinals over Redskins
Seahawks over Panthers

Patriots over Steelers
Cardinals over Seahawks

Cardinals over Patriots

My predictions for the entire postseason:

Chiefs over Texans
Steelers over Bengals
Seahawks over Vikings
Redskins over Packers

Patriots over Chiefs
Steelers over Broncos
Cardinals over Redskins
Seahawks over Panthers

Patriots over Steelers
Cardinals over Seahawks

Cardinals over Patriots
I will be THRILLED if the Steelers make it to play the Pats !

They can be a very tough team to play in thse playoffs OR they could go out right away with the way they have been playing of late ... I hate it when teams play to the competition ... (when they are BAD teams.)

I will be THRILLED if the Steelers make it to play the Pats !

They can be a very tough team to play in thse playoffs OR they could go out right away with the way they have been playing of late ... I hate it when teams play to the competition ... (when they are BAD teams.)
Tell me about it, I saw that with the Broncos last Sunday, until Peyton Manning came in the game.

Is that you, Jim Nantz?? ;)
I was was going to break my TV during that game. My nephew thought it was funny hearing me curse every time the Broncos fumbled, or threw an interception, or......I strongly felt that as soon as the Chargers went ahead of the Broncos, that Manning was going to come in the game, Kubiak had no choice. NOW........Kubiak should do the right thing & have Brock Osweiler start their next playoff game, then if he/the Broncos' offense sputters again, bring Manning in. That way, the opposing defense should be gassed at that time & Peyton can come in & work his magic. They can call this QB combination "Firestorm," named after the DC Comics character featured in the CW's TV shows "the Flash" & "Legends of Tomorrow."

I was was going to break my TV during that game. My nephew thought it was funny hearing me curse every time the Broncos fumbled, or threw an interception, or......I strongly felt that as soon as the Chargers went ahead of the Broncos, that Manning was going to come in the game, Kubiak had no choice. NOW........Kubiak should do the right thing & have Brock Osweiler start their next playoff game, then if he/the Broncos' offense sputters again, bring Manning in. That way, the opposing defense should be gassed at that time & Peyton can come in & work his magic. They can call this QB combination "Firestorm," named after the DC Comics character featured in the CW's TV shows "the Flash" & "Legends of Tomorrow."

I appreciate your passion, I really do, but you can't play musical chairs at QB in an NFL playoff game. It's a recipe for disaster. For better or worse, Kubiak has to go with Manning now (unless he re-injures himself).

I appreciate your passion, I really do, but you can't play musical chairs at QB in an NFL playoff game. It's a recipe for disaster. For better or worse, Kubiak has to go with Manning now (unless he re-injures himself).
The biggest question will be which Peyton Manning will you get? If it's the 2015 version, it's better to stick with Brock Osweiler, for better or worse.

Edit: THIS is why I'm choosing the Kansas City Chiefs to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. They are the least affected by injuries or inconsistent offensive play.

Is that you, Jim Nantz?? ;)

What an absolute ball washing him and Simms gave to Manning and no mention of the HGH allegations. Shocker, Nantz and Manning have the same agent. You can't watch one Patriots game and not have the announcers mention ball deflation at some point when talking about Brady.

Reactions: BillD1984