NFL Play-Offs 2015-16

I've never liked Cam since he played at Auburn. I've always thought of his as being cocky and arrogant.

It makes me laugh when I see players that are very cocky react poorly when they are losing. He threw a few temper tantrums on the field that were just embarrassing.
I didn't like him in College, but he's been growing on me in the Pros, to a point that, ya I like him, not my favorite, but I like him ... till he pulls this type of stuff and loses all respect.

Peyton can still contribute to football without having to ever play again. He'd make a great QB coach at least somewhere. Tom Brady's post football future is as a talking head or in the broadcast booth, but Peyton Manning's future is in coaching. He should learn from Brett Favre, Brett stayed in football too long & now he is suffering from memory issues(early onset dementia?). Peyton will be a complete cripple if he doesn't retire now.
Edit: If the Giants ever wanted to move on from Eli Manning, I could see the Broncos going after him. The Broncos have a well established history of going with QB's in their late 30's(Charley Johnson, Craig Morton, John Elway when he finally won his two Super Bowls, & Peyton Manning), so going after Eli Manning(if he was available) would not be a stretch for them.
This would be an interesting move.

Bottom line, Cam Newton has/had an easily unidentifiable character flaw that could & would be exploited by the Broncos' defense. As good as the Broncos' was, it was overlooked by just how bad the Broncos' offense was. I was very sure that the Panthers would run all over the Broncos, until Cam opened his mouth & started talking........& made it all about him. I wavered back & forth during the Super Bowl, mainly because of the Broncos offense & how poorly it was playing, but in the end, the Broncos' defense broke Cam, & the Broncos' offense did just enough to win. I think they broke the record for the fewest total offensive yards for a winning Super Bowl team. That's on Cam Newton for not taking advantage of that fact alone. Take away that TD scored by the Broncos' defense & it could have been a different game. That's on Cam Newton for not being mentally tough enough to overcome those bad breaks. It was like he was "shooting spitballs hoping something would stick."

I didn't like him in College, but he's been growing on me in the Pros, to a point that, ya I like him, not my favorite, but I like him ... till he pulls this type of stuff and loses all respect.

I believe he is a good football player and deserved the MVP this year but I still dislike his character. The showboating bothers me and when things go wrong he can't handle it.

The Broncos' defense rattled Cam Newton & got into his head. There were more than enough times that the Broncos' offense could have given the game back to the Panthers, the Panthers just did not capitalize on those opportunities. Cam Newton didn't have the mental toughness to persevere.

Cam Newton: I hate losing. Show me a good loser
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...60210&cvosrc=Ext_Email.Epsilon.1st10_20160210

As for the fourth-quarter fumble he did not dive on, Newton noted that "the way my leg was -- it could have been (contorted) in a way" to cause injury.

Cam: We didn't lose Super Bowl because of one fumble
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...60210&cvosrc=Ext_Email.Epsilon.1st10_20160210

I will agree on this point. The Broncos' anemic offensive play gave the Panthers plenty of opportunities to come back, & the Panthers didn't capitalize.

Rivera: Cam Newton will learn from postgame presser