NFL Play-Offs 2015-16

You want him to change to suit your standards. that's ............ whatever

he just thinks out loud I and others find it refreshing. hope he doesn't become introverted and boring.
it was the media who came on with the Black stuff not him. he knows he's black I'll bet
When he started making it about him, I KNEW that the Broncos' defense could rattle him & get into his head. He just wasn't ready for what was coming. The battle was the Broncos' defense versus Cam Newton, & the Broncos defense won. The Broncos' offense was as anemic as ever. It was not a factor in this game. Bottom line, I knew that the Broncos' defense would get in his head. The ONLY thing that made me unsure of a Broncos' victory during the Super Bowl was their offense & its poor play. The Panthers should be kicking themselves for not being able to capitalize on the Broncos' offensive ineptitude. The Panthers lost because the Broncos took control of the space between Cam Newton's ears.
Forrest Gump could have predicted this outcome.

Oh no it wasn't the media ....
He came right out and said No one has done what I am doing.

Yes, I enjoy his exuberance, however his making statement that No One has Ever done what he's done is way over the top.
You like him or you don't. it's ok no one cares.
sure he said those words. was he lying ? after fielding endless questions over & over day in day out etc

How about acting Like you've Been There ...

Oh, that's because till now he hasn't.
That line is so old it was used on Joe Namath. you want boring there's plenty of it. one thing you can't say is he acted fake after that game. and people hate when they see others being real. because they are fake.

Outside of this subject or not . look at 99% of the talking heads all fakers for $$. a honest opinion will get them suspended or fired from their 6-7 figure job.

I've never liked Cam since he played at Auburn. I've always thought of his as being cocky and arrogant.

It makes me laugh when I see players that are very cocky react poorly when they are losing. He threw a few temper tantrums on the field that were just embarrassing.

Reactions: osu1991
Now there you go I can respect that.

For me it's never been about race like a lot of people like to claim it is. I just don't like arrogance. Sometimes I don't even know what it is about a person but I just don't like them. There are a lot of athletes that just rub me the wrong way and they vary in race.

Reactions: Jimbo
For me it's never been about race like a lot of people like to claim it is. I just don't like arrogance. Sometimes I don't even know what it is about a person but I just don't like them. There are a lot of athletes that just rub me the wrong way and they vary in race.
Most of them are arrogant/confident but they hide it.
love how the cameras got Eli ... just so real.

Most of them are arrogant/confident but they hide it.
love how the cameras got Eli ... just so real.

The Eli video was funny but who knows what is actually going through his head. It's left up to our imagination. Some say he's pissed that Peyton has the same amount of SBs now. Others say he's just being serious and knows there's still a lot of game left so lets not celebrate yet.

The Eli video was funny but who knows what is actually going through his head. It's left up to our imagination. Some say he's pissed that Peyton has the same amount of SBs now. Others say he's just being serious and knows there's still a lot of game left so lets not celebrate yet.
Eli just gotta get another one now. :clapping

Peyton can still contribute to football without having to ever play again. He'd make a great QB coach at least somewhere. Tom Brady's post football future is as a talking head or in the broadcast booth, but Peyton Manning's future is in coaching. He should learn from Brett Favre, Brett stayed in football too long & now he is suffering from memory issues(early onset dementia?). Peyton will be a complete cripple if he doesn't retire now.
Edit: If the Giants ever wanted to move on from Eli Manning, I could see the Broncos going after him. The Broncos have a well established history of going with QB's in their late 30's(Charley Johnson, Craig Morton, John Elway when he finally won his two Super Bowls, & Peyton Manning), so going after Eli Manning(if he was available) would not be a stretch for them.

Reactions: Foxbat
Hard to believe that only 3 years ago the Niners were sitting right where Carolina is now. They lost a winnable SB, although they weren't favored to, had a good defense and a young mobile QB who had a cannon for an arm. They also had an idiot owner and GM who didn't like the HC and figured that they'd be even better off if they could get rid of him. Fortunately for Carolina they don't have that problem so I think they'll be back better than ever next year.

Reactions: madmadworld
Hard to believe that only 3 years ago the Niners were sitting right where Carolina is now. They lost a winnable SB, although they weren't favored to, had a good defense and a young mobile QB who had a cannon for an arm. They also had an idiot owner and GM who didn't like the HC and figured that they'd be even better off if they could get rid of him. Fortunately for Carolina they don't have that problem so I think they'll be back better than ever next year.

Had???? More like have. IMNSHO, the GM should have been fired along with the coach. They needed to bring in a top level football guy, let him hire a new GM and then hire a new coach. He also needed to get rid of the petty jealousy of Walsh aand his accomplishments and actually look at football people from his legacy rather than staying so far up Parcells backside.

I'm just floored that the Niners have the blueprint to build a winner yet refuse to follow it. Walsh and Eddie built a perennial winner yet Dr. York is too pig headed to follow it. Unbelieveable!

Peyton can still contribute to football without having to ever play again. He'd make a great QB coach at least somewhere. Tom Brady's post football future is as a talking head or in the broadcast booth, but Peyton Manning's future is in coaching. He should learn from Brett Favre, Brett stayed in football too long & now he is suffering from memory issues(early onset dementia?). Peyton will be a complete cripple if he doesn't retire now.
Edit: If the Giants ever wanted to move on from Eli Manning, I could see the Broncos going after him. The Broncos have a well established history of going with QB's in their late 30's(Charley Johnson, Craig Morton, John Elway when he finally won his two Super Bowls, & Peyton Manning), so going after Eli Manning(if he was available) would not be a stretch for them.

0.0% Chance of that happening. He will be involved with his TB12 sports therapy center and have some capacity with the Patriots. He is no fan of the media.

I'm surprised no one came up with calling Von Miller "Kryptonite"... He certainly had that effect on Cam "Superman" Newton.

My cousin from Denver sent a text during the fourth quarter that she was opening a bag of Fig Newtons to celebrate the Broncos win!

You like him or you don't. it's ok no one cares.
sure he said those words. was he lying ? after fielding endless questions over & over day in day out etc

That line is so old it was used on Joe Namath. you want boring there's plenty of it. one thing you can't say is he acted fake after that game. and people hate when they see others being real. because they are fake.

Outside of this subject or not . look at 99% of the talking heads all fakers for $$. a honest opinion will get them suspended or fired from their 6-7 figure job.
It wouild be nice to see a player score a TD and act like he's done what he's set out to do, not that he's WON THE LOTTERY ...
Go hand the ball back to the ref and lets play ... ala Mr. Barry Sanders :thumbup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)