NFL Play-Offs 2015-16

I can't belive I just heard Pac-Man say on the Dan Patrick show that Brown faked the injury so they can get the penalty.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
He also bitched about Porter being on the field ....
Maybe he should look around, you posted what, 11-12 Bengal coaches on the field ...

Blair Walsh and Vontaze Burfict were two players responsible for their respective teams losses. Granted in much different ways, but none the less they were both responsible.

Take a look at their post game reactions to the media afterward. Walsh was completely stand up and manned up. Burfict just repeated the same non answer 'I Don't know' over and over in a smug monotone voice. The guy has no class

Three game suspension for the a-hole

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...ict-out-of-control-for-bengals-153254358.html

Reactions: salsadancer7
Here is pure irony that NOBODY has brought up because the chances of it happening are astronomical. This is the 50th Super Bowl, right? How about having the two teams who faced each other in the first Super Bowl meet each other again in the 50th? I'm talking about the Green Bay Packers & the Kansas City Chiefs.

No real surprise here.

One day after their loss, it looks like RG3 is done in Washington.

I really hope he gets a starting job somewhere. He is just too dynamic of a player and has too much talent to sit on the sidelines. And when you have NFL players like Manziel, Burfect, Greg Hardy that are detrimental to their organizations, it's sad to see a guy like Griffin, who I don't recall every lashing out about his situation and who has been nothing short of supportive to the Redskins, get screwed. He kind of reminds me of Tebow. He gets the hate, but continues to hold his head high.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/robert-griffin-iii-left-ominous-162202297.html

Yeah Ice...Listening to Paul Allen shout out that the Vikings Season CANT end on that Missed Field Goal was tough to listen to,especially listening to the Glee from the Seattle Guys,Warren Moon seems to almost predict the Miss just a minute before it Happens.No Season should end that way and I hope Walsh is getting better,Heard he was Crying at his Locker :(

One thing with PA (Paul Allen)....he is that goofy (and loud) the whole game. He does the track announcing at Canterbury Park (horse race track) here in Shakopee and he's just like that doing the horses. The horses he is entertaining to listen to

But honestly, those people who posted death threats to Walsh......REALLY????
Grow up

Reactions: salsadancer7
I agree Ice...Some People Take Sports Far Far too Seriously,just like the Youtube Videos of People Destroying their Flat Screen TV's when a Field goal is Missed or a Dropped Touchdown pass,Thats Insane and the worst are the Death Threats.I mean did any of those Fools see walsh after the game? He was totally Devastated :(

So let me get this straight..........Chandler Jones needed medical attention after showing up at the Foxboro Police Dept. because of synthetic marijuana, Gronk missed Monday's practice for an unknown reason and Bill Belichick turned up with a mysterious black eye. I liked last year's postseason run so much better......Is there any way we can get Brady to deflate a few footballs before Saturday's game??

Until Monday morning, we have the fantasy of the Green Bay Packers & the Kansas City Chiefs meeting each other again potentially in Super Bowl 50, fifty years after they met each other in Super Bowl 1. I say until Monday Morning, because I'm not sure that Green Bay can advance past Arizona. It sounds like Kansas City might be able to advance past the Patriots. IF both teams advance to their respective championship games, then I'm sure you'll hear this interesting bit of trivia played out to the hilt.

Postseason records for the QB's this weekend

Tom Brady 21-8
Ben Roethlisberger 11-5
Peyton Manning 11-13
Russell Wilson 7-2
Aaron Rodgers 7-5
Alex Smith 2-2
Cam Newton 1-2
Carson Palmer 0-2

Chip Kelly to the 49ers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mega-facepalm.jpg

This probably means that Colin Kaepernick will stay with the 49ers.

True. And if there's anything left that can be done to turn him back into an effective QB, I hope Kelly can do it.

I'd really hate to see him go elsewhere and then become a great QB.

The Chiefs and Patriots are both original members of the AFL which began in 1960, but incredibly enough, tomorrow is the first postseason game between the two franchises.

The Patriots postseason record against the other six "Original 8" AFL franchises:
Jets 2-1, Raiders 2-1, Chargers 2-1, Bills 1-0, Oilers/Titans 1-1, Broncos 1-3

Although I'm sure that there will be those who'll argue for the Joe Montana years for the Kansas City Chiefs(they DID have Derrick Thomas), but the last time that the Chiefs were relevant, Len Dawson was their QB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)