NFL Play-Offs 2015-16

IF the Broncos win today it will be the first time since 2004 (Steelers, Patriots, Eagles, Falcons) that the top seeds in both conferences advance to Championship Sunday.

IF the Broncos win today it will be the first time since 2004 (Steelers, Patriots, Eagles, Falcons) that the top seeds in both conferences advance to Championship Sunday.
Just curious Bill, is it really necessary to list the Division wins for the Pats ... you only have so many lines available, and the Pats win it every year. :biggrin

Well Denver has gotten 2 gifts so far in this game, starting 2 possessions inside the Steelers 35.
Only get 2 FGs from it.

6-0 Denver

I probably shouldn't say gifts as the first drive was set up by a real good return.
2nd drive was from a very short wind aided punt.

Just curious Bill, is it really necessary to list the Division wins for the Pats ... you only have so many lines available, and the Pats win it every year. :biggrin

Well as you can see, there wasn't a lot to brag about pre-1996 :)

Only 2 times in the last 15 years they haven't won it ... yikes.
Like I said they should just give it to them at the beginning of the season.

The two times they didn't win it was 2002 (they went 9-7 and lost out to the Jets on a tiebreaker) and 2008 (they went 11-5 after losing Brady during the first game to a torn ACL and lost out to the Dolphins on a tiebreaker)

So far Peyton isn't impressing me in this game. Tom Brady could be the Broncos' QB, & the Broncos' receivers would STILL drop passes. I would not be surprised if Brock Osweiler came into the game at some point(they say he has a knee sprain).

So far Peyton isn't impressing me in this game. Tom Brady could be the Broncos' QB, & the Broncos' receivers would STILL drop passes. I would not be surprised if Brock Osweiler came into the game at some point(they say he has a knee sprain).
So Osweiler throws the ball and the recvrs drop the ball ... is that better ?

I would guess they have about 5 drops so far today.
I'm talking open recvrs with drops, not ones that are dropped when contact is made.

Reactions: dfergie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)