NFL Playoff Predictions

Listen, whatever gets you through your football day is fine by me, but I think you give Mangini way too much credit for 'building' the Jets. Mr T makes the personnel decisions for the Jets.

Of course, the Jets traded up this past April for the rights to draft Mark Sanchez, securing the #5 overall pick from none other than Mangini and Cleveland! So Mangini certainly gets credit for Sanchez being on the Jets. ;)

Sandra

Did Bret Ratliff even play a down for the Browns? How much did Coleman and Elam help the Browns?

As much as I dislike Tannenbaum, he pretty much took Mangini to the woodshed to that trade.

Which one of the 2 wanted to draft Ghoulston?

Did Bret Ratliff even play a down for the Browns? How much did Coleman and Elam help the Browns?

As much as I dislike Tannenbaum, he pretty much took Mangini to the woodshed to that trade.

Which one of the 2 wanted to draft Ghoulston?

Well, if I'm going to give Mr T credit for building the team, he gets 'credit' for Gholston too. I did see him suited up yesterday, so it's not a lost cause just yet.

Sandra

and not even close...1-3 :eek::eek::mad:

Can only go up from here with these pearls...;)

Saints
Colts (of course)...:D
Vikings
Chargers

I hope I didn't hex anybody!!!...:rolleyes:

3-1 this week, a little vindication from the week before!!!...;)

if the Chargers kicker would of had it together, it might have been 4-0, but, if a frog had wings...:rolleyes:

This week I'll take the Colts, of course...(I'll be at the game)
and the Saints...

BTW, for whatever reason, as I type this, we are carring the NY Jets press conference on our digital newschannel 6.2 here in Indy....:eek:

I'll make my official picks later in the week, but right now I'm leaning towards an "all New" Super Bowl for the second time in three years. ;)

Wow!

The Jets are better than I thought they were, but they're getting destroyed this weekend. Mark it down.

Sorry Mr. Braylon Edwards standings, could not pass up this gem of wisdom you had for the NY/SD game! ;)

On to the next one...

Sandra

I'll make my official picks later in the week, but right now I'm leaning towards an "all New" Super Bowl for the second time in three years. ;)

With all due respect, can everyone please pick the Colts? It's more fun that way. :)

Besides, we all know the Colts could have destroyed the Jets in week 16 if they only felt like it. This week, they'll feel like it. Should be no contest. Hopefully the NFC game will be good. ;)

Sandra

Besides, we all know the Colts could have destroyed the Jets in week 16 if they only felt like it. This week, they'll feel like it. Should be no contest.

Sandra

Maybe not.....................they may want to take Manning out after the first half to save him for the Super Bowl. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts