NFL Playoff Predictions

If the Ravens win the early game :eek:, the Jets and Bolts are playing for a home game the next week. :)

Colts
Cowboys
Cardinals
Chargers

(It's a 'C' week).

With all this back-and-forth conversation between HD and Sandra, I am REALLY looking forward to what they'll have to say when the Jets and Browns meet next season.

New Orleans 48, Arizona 27- Brees will have a field day

Indianapolis 28, Baltimore 10- Colts get out to an early lead and take the Ravens out of their game plan

Dallas 17, Minnesota 13- Cowboys got the monkey off their backs last week

San Diego 24, NY Jets 16- Jets defense keeps this close for 3 quarters

After my disaster last week, I'm 2-0 so far this week! :D

My Picks:

New Orleans over Arizona (unless Ariz.'s D shows up, but I don't see that happening with Brees back there).

Minnesota over Dallas ..... upset special, Run AP Run :):):) , also I dislike Dallas :)

San Diego over the NY Jets, Jets, Jets .... Sorry NY, but your up with the Big Boys now.

Indy over Baltimore , possibly a shootout ? maybe not ? Baltimore's D is good, but not as good as previous seasons and Peyton can move the ball on anybody if he has time.

2-0 so far ...

Dallas-sorry haters!

Dallas over Vikings - Hottest team in the NFC will continue to roll

Dallas 17, Minnesota 13- Cowboys got the monkey off their backs last week

Give Dallas a huge advantage in Minnesota. What the Vikings did to the Giants was a mirage...the Giants were not an NFL team at that time. I think somebody posted something when the Giants were 5-0 questioning if they were really any good, I just can't remember who it was...

Everything else the Vikings did at the end of the season was bad.

All of you who picked the Pokes to win....one question??/

HOW ABOUT THEM VIKINGS!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)