NFL preseason 2010-2011 Official discussion thread!

Come on Sabres, you beating a dead horse, we all know that Pre Season records don't mean SQUAT ... the starters only play for a few minutes.

IF the Pre season meant anything, the Lions would actually be GOOD/Great.
:up

the lions are the winning-est team in preseason games :eek:

Come on Sabres, you beating a dead horse, we all know that Pre Season records don't mean SQUAT ... the starters only play for a few minutes.

IF the Pre season meant anything, the Lions would actually be GOOD/Great.

Exacatamundo!

Looks like Revis plans to hold out for a long time. Dumb move, if you ask me. ESPECIALLY with this whole CBO looming between the players and owners.

Darrelle Revis deal not looking close

By Rich Cimini

CORTLAND, N.Y. -- The New York Jets, responding to a new contract proposal made last Friday by Darrelle Revis' agents, painted a bleak picture Monday of the contract stalemate. A grim-faced Woody Johnson said he's not optimistic about their chances of signing the All-Pro cornerback to a new contract before the start of the regular season.

"The answer is no," the Jets' owner said tersely, adding, "My impression is no progress ... no movement whatsoever."

Expanding on that sentiment, Johnson told ESPN's Jeremy Schaap Monday that he doesn't expect Revis to play for the Jets this season.

"My gut feeling is, I would say no," Johnson said.

NFL training camp: New York Jets not optimistic after Darrelle Revis camp's proposal - ESPN New York

Looks like Revis plans to hold out for a long time. Dumb move, if you ask me. ESPECIALLY with this whole CBO looming between the players and owners.

By Rich Cimini

CORTLAND, N.Y. -- The New York Jets, responding to a new contract proposal made last Friday by Darrelle Revis' agents, painted a bleak picture Monday of the contract stalemate. A grim-faced Woody Johnson said he's not optimistic about their chances of signing the All-Pro cornerback to a new contract before the start of the regular season.

"The answer is no," the Jets' owner said tersely, adding, "My impression is no progress ... no movement whatsoever."

Expanding on that sentiment, Johnson told ESPN's Jeremy Schaap Monday that he doesn't expect Revis to play for the Jets this season.

NFL training camp: New York Jets not optimistic after Darrelle Revis camp's proposal - ESPN New York

Ya know, this is really dumb, Revis has 3 more years left on his current contract.
Tell him to shut up and get in there and practice.

He's gonna look very bad if the Jets don't offer him anything better, come back in waging his tail between his legs .... he can't come back now without a new contract ....
Maybe he just doesn't want to go thru camp and plans to come back the week the season opens .....

Then he can go out and pull a hamstring his 1st week and be done for the year.

By Rich Cimini

And suddenly the Vegas odds of the NY Jets winning the Super Bowl have plummeted just like that!

Heading down to Foxboro tomorrow night to catch Saints-Pats.

Brees vs. Brady...............Uh, oh yeah, it's only preseason.

Oh well, at least I'll get to see a series or two with them behind center..

So the Bengals lost last night- big deal.

Last year, they were beaten by the Rams in a preseason game, and they still won the AFC North.

The 1990 Bills and 1991 Redskins, both talented teams like Cleveland, had a combined 1-7 preseason record.

During their respective seasons, they went a combined 30-5.

Maybe you should know it's little jabs Ramy and myself do to each other between the Bungles, Steelers, Reds and Pirates, so next time I make a jab at him you wont have to try to stick up for him and TRY to put me in my place.

We have been doing this since I've been here, longer than you have, so just maybe let it go.:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

OK rant over....

Maybe you should know it's little jabs Ramy and myself do to each other between the Bungles, Steelers, Reds and Pirates, so next time I make a jab at him you wont have to try to stick up for him and TRY to put me in my place.

We have been doing this since I've been here, longer than you have, so just maybe let it go.:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

OK rant over....

Yep. ;)

How are your Pirates doing by the way. :D

Raiders signed Colt Brennan. I like this kid and the moxy he brings. He will get alot of playing time in the preseason. Bruce Gradkowski and Charlie Frye are both injured, leaving Jason Campbell and Kyle Boller the only healthy quarterbacks other than Brennan. The 2 guys in danger are Frye and Boller. I can easily see Campbell #1, Bruce Gardkowski #2 and Colt Brennan #3.

Raiders signed Colt Brennan. I like this kid and the moxy he brings. He will get alot of playing time in the preseason. Bruce Gradkowski and Charlie Frye are both injured, leaving Jason Campbell and Kyle Boller the only healthy quarterbacks other than Brennan. The 2 guys in danger are Frye and Boller. I can easily see Campbell #1, Bruce Gardkowski #2 and Colt Brennan #3.

Gradkowski is injured again ?

Didn't the Redskins cut Brennan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts