NFL preseason 2010-2011 Official discussion thread!

So I was sitting down to watch the Lions / Browns game on the NFL network at 5 PM ..... (Live).
The local networks are not showing it till 9 pm.

Then I find that the NFL Network is Blacked Out here ......

IF it's NOT available on a local CHANNEL, WHY is it BLACKED OUT ?

I'm watching that game right now on NFL Network in Georgia. I think both teams are playing good right now.

Nick Sorenson rocked on a special teams play... pretty greusome... it looked like he was hit and just froze and fell down, on the ground his arms looked stiff and held up in the air in front of him like he was having a spasm. He's moving arms and legs now, but they're putting him on a cart. Looked like a hell of a stinger basically.

Edit: reverse angle replay shows he was hit helmet to helmet by 2 players at the same time.

I need to go back and look through the chunk of the Chiefs game yesterday, I read that the hit Eric Berry laid on Maclin was pretty crazy.

The game is blacked out on preseason.nfl.com and nfl network because local channels in this market own the rights to the broadcast or whatever:

8/28/2010 Cleveland / Detroit
Cleveland, Youngstown, Dayton, Columbus, Detroit, Flint/Saginaw/Bay City, Cadillac/Traverse City, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Marquette, Toledo, OH

If it's not on... then blame your local channel.

But it's not on "Live" on the local channel ....

Guess, I'll watch it in a few minutes on Digital Delay ...

I have NOT seen a score.

Kyle Orton did a "Tim Tebow" trying to stop that "fumble return" that ended up being an incomplete pass. Kyle needs to stay out the rest of the game so he'll be healthy when the season starts.It's only an exhibition,Tebow's not ready yet,& Brady Quinn certainly ISN'T the answer right now.

The problem with trying to get 3 QB's ready, is you don't have any timing with the recvrs.
Dixon has been very good with his back up recvrs, but putting him with the starters, he's struggled to have any timing.

Leftwitch will now play with the 2nds in the second half, unless they bring the 1st team out for the third quarter.
Leftwitch has worked with the 1st team all along ....

Could be interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts