NFL preseason 2010-2011 Official discussion thread!

What is it with Bronco QBs trying to stop opposing players after a fumble(but not) &/or interception? Bad pass,but Tebow showed guts stopping that player from getting a TD after the interception.

My concern is they make him change his game to much. They dont let him run the "tebow" offense. We will see once he earns more trust from the coaches if they let him open up.

My concern is they make him change his game to much. They dont let him run the "tebow" offense. We will see once he earns more trust from the coaches if they let him open up.

Problem is, you won't know that, unless the starter goes out of the game and Tebow is brought in .... (regular season) , I doubt you hear much about Tebow and QB'ing once the season starts.

Problem is, you won't know that, unless the starter goes out of the game and Tebow is brought in .... (regular season) , I doubt you hear much about Tebow and QB'ing once the season starts.

Every pick by Orton, every Denver loss, will result in discussion about Tebow.

The stands are full of 15s, it will be the biggest topic until he's the starter and either succeeds or fails, just like Quinn in Cleveland.

Maybe the Steelers should start Batch weeks 1-4+

I think Tebow could be 2nd on the depth chart week 1.

However, Batch is working against the Bronco's 2, 3, and 4's.

There ya go, he didn't want to be different from the rest of the Steeler's QB's (other than Ben) by throwing a Pick.

I would really hate to be Orton right now.. Every tiny mistake will bring up talk of Tebow replacing him. Id also really hate to be Tebow because Its got to aggravate Orton and the rest of the team, and its not Tebows fault.

Nick Sorenson rocked on a special teams play... pretty greusome... it looked like he was hit and just froze and fell down, on the ground his arms looked stiff and held up in the air in front of him like he was having a spasm. He's moving arms and legs now, but they're putting him on a cart. Looked like a hell of a stinger basically.

Edit: reverse angle replay shows he was hit helmet to helmet by 2 players at the same time.

I need to go back and look through the chunk of the Chiefs game yesterday, I read that the hit Eric Berry laid on Maclin was pretty crazy.

Nick is married to a girl I graduated with in High School. I know both and my heart/prayers went out to him and his family.

Luckily all tests were negative and he's at home recovering.

Quinn I think makes them regret releasing Brandstater after drafting Tebow.

Dixon making a case to not start the season it looks like.

Holmgren and the Browns are looking like geniuses for cutting their losses and trading Quinn for Peyton Hillis who is looking like an absolute STUD so far!!!

I agree. Plus they're trying to tweak his release. I say just let him play. He's a natural football player by nature. Let him do his thing and play how he feels comfortable.

I don't get why the Steelers are giving all the snaps to Dixon & Leftwich when the best backup on their roster is Charlie Batch! :confused:

Found out last night after the game that , LAST NIGHT was the FIRST time that Dixon has ever run with the 1st team.

Hines Ward said that Friday was the first time he's EVER ran a play with Dixon.

Knowing this, I give Dixon a break as he didn't play very well.
I also give Tomlin a F, for him coming out and saying that this was Dixon's big chance ... seeing he never played with the 1st team recvrs, to expect him to play like he had with the team he's been with is ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts