NFL Red Zone a buffering. Typical performance?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
We're giving SlingTV a shot. Would rather go with the Vue service but we have Xboxes on our TVs.

NFL Red Zone is a buffering mess, is this typical of the service?

Have observed it wired and wireless, able to stream other sources (NFL Sunday Ticket, CBS, Netflix, HBO Go) on the same console with no problems.

Seems to just be a poor quality of service.

Is this typical and to be expected? By comparison NFL Sunday Ticket is rock solid. We're evaluating Sling so that we can have more than one Red Zone streaming while someone else is watching their team play.

We're giving SlingTV a shot. Would rather go with the Vue service but we have Xboxes on our TVs.

NFL Red Zone is a buffering mess, is this typical of the service?

Have observed it wired and wireless, able to stream other sources (NFL Sunday Ticket, CBS, Netflix, HBO Go) on the same console with no problems.

Seems to just be a poor quality of service.

Is this typical and to be expected? By comparison NFL Sunday Ticket is rock solid. We're evaluating Sling so that we can have more than one Red Zone streaming while someone else is watching their team play.
While I can't speak for Sling TV, if you'd pick up X number of Fire TV Sticks, for however many TVs you need to cover, that is the best way to pick up PlayStation Vue without using a PlayStation 3 or 4. You know that you have to pay a one time cost of $39.99 for NFL Redzone for the season. Fire TV, whether box or stick, is the way to go for Vue in your case, then you can use your Xbox's for everything else.

It has been a while since I used Sling all that much, but in my past experience it buffered quite a bit, and on high demand shows (walking dead) it was near unwatchable.

With Vue I have not had that issue.

I don't have Redzone, but did watch most of The Walking Dead last night. Even with the free preview, I had no problems. No problems with any other Orange channels, either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)