NFL Redzone Free Preview

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If it's a free view and it's available on Dish in HD it should be available. I spoke with a CSR who sent a note to tech. They said if enough complain they'll look into it.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Any tricks to getting the red zone channel WITHOUT getting AT120+? I want the red zone channel, but with what I currently pay for bare minimum programming I calculate it will cost me $51 more per month to upgrade to AT120+ and get red zone.

Any tricks to getting the red zone channel WITHOUT getting AT120+? I want the red zone channel, but with what I currently pay for bare minimum programming I calculate it will cost me $51 more per month to upgrade to AT120+ and get red zone.

Nope. The only way to get the Red Zone channel is to subscribe to the AT120 Plus and add the Multi-Sports package. You can always ask for any kinds of discounts that are available to you. Many were able to add the Multi-Sports pack for half price for 6 months.

Nope. The only way to get the Red Zone channel is to subscribe to the AT120 Plus and add the Multi-Sports package. You can always ask for any kinds of discounts that are available to you. Many were able to add the Multi-Sports pack for half price for 6 months.

I was afraid of that. I would rather find someone that has AT120+ already and I pay them $11 per month to get RZ and they allow me to log in to their dishanywhere account.

I was afraid of that. I would rather find someone that has AT120+ already and I pay them $11 per month to get RZ and they allow me to log in to their dishanywhere account.

That's one way to do it but will depend completely on the internet at your location and where the receiver is.

I think the key is you MUST order the sports pack before the season starts to get the discount, like weeks ago. Think of it as a pre order sale.

I think the key is you MUST order the sports pack before the season starts to get the discount, like weeks ago. Think of it as a pre order sale.

Any new customer can get the Multi-Sports package free right now. Basically the promotion runs until the end of the year so if you sign up in October you would get it from October until the end of the year.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
That's one way to do it but will depend completely on the internet at your location and where the receiver is.

I would ask a relative locally and last year I had the Sunday Ticket package that came with Madden 25 and watched all the games online. Worked perfectly. I wish they would just offer that already. I know they are testing it in limited markets this year.

9467 is red out. According to a CSR the RedZone freeview is only in SD. Doesn't make sense but that is what I was told.

I bought the redzone a few seasons ago and couldnt get into it, I didnt like the spastic jumping from game to game.

It's best for people that have an interest in multiple games and mostly for fantasy footballers. If there's only one game you want to keep up on then you need Sunday Ticket.

A lot of people are probably waiting for football season to start, but I jumped the gun and asked via chat about the 50% for 6 months multisport promotion and the offer is still there. Signed up and ready for commercial free football!

NFLRZ Ch. 9467 is red out and when selected an error message 014 "This is a subscription channel which has not been purchased" appears. The guide lists this channel as NFL RedZone Free Preview. The mapdown channel 155 shows NFL RedZone Free Preview - LIVE. It is frustrating that Dish chooses to promote NFL RedZone in free preview, but only provide it in SD. This could be borderline false advertising. Dish should clarify that the free preview is not available in HD. The CSR's are clueless as one tried to argue that the NFL RedZone show is in free preview, not the channel. DirecTV would never do this to their customers. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)