NFL Redzone issues

I have satellite (HR54-200, C61K-700) and subscribe to Premier.. I'm not experiencing any issues with RedZone.

Update. Called back and this time I talked to someone who actually knows their job. They had to reset my package and then it showed up. First person I talked too was a complete idiot.
We call it "CSR Roulette". Glad you got it straightened out.

Did your Red Zone work yesterday ?
Apparently some peoples didn't.
That was just for DirecTV, so far I have only seen 3 posts about the issue.

Probably not necessarily an issue, but I can stream RedZone on the app, yet I do not get it at all on my satellite boxes. Like on Sunday I could stream it on the app but I just got 721 when I tried tuning to it on my HR44.

Probably not necessarily an issue, but I can stream RedZone on the app, yet I do not get it at all on my satellite boxes. Like on Sunday I could stream it on the app but I just got 721 when I tried tuning to it on my HR44.
Did you try and refresh your recvrs ?
Give that a try next week ... you can do that from your account online.

Oh, I have Choice. Yet last Sunday I got RZ on stream but not satellite. The same situation is also happening with LMN/253. I also can both stream and watch via sat channels that per the website aren’t in choice like Logo/273, UKIDS/295, MTVC/336, FXM/258, and FS2/618.

Oh, I have Choice. Yet last Sunday I got RZ on stream but not satellite. The same situation is also happening with LMN/253. I also can both stream and watch via sat channels that per the website aren’t in choice like Logo/273, UKIDS/295, MTVC/336, FXM/258, and FS2/618.
Was it maybe a Free weekend ?
D* Sat did that for ST every year.