Nfusion Nova + Blind scan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bevshadow

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
Newfoundland
Bought a Nfusion Nova for $25 thinking it had Blind scan, seen adds saying that it has Blind Scan but can only find TP scan, anyone know if this receiver has blind scan/power scan, bought it thinking it had, but can't seem to find it.
Thanks

I don't think any of the NFusion line models support Blind Scan.

I would think it might stem from them not being designed for watching "feeds" in their origin. They were more for the eyepatch crowd, and those TPs were standard things.

Google might have better opinions than me though. ;)

Have you tried?

Have you Tried the TP scan? To see how well it works? I wonder also if you have visited Nfusions website to see if any new firmware is there?

I don't know about Nfusion being made for the eye patch boys being that almost every FTA receiver imported into the United States and Canada has been used by that crowd. After researching the 9200 I was surprised to learn just how many STB's have been used for this purpose. Never really paid any attention to that until recently no wonder some have bad reps...

Good Luck with your find, for $25 bucks that isn't a bad deal by any means if you can solve the Blind scan issue that would be an added plus!

Ya, Blind scan would be nice, but it works just a bit more foolin around with the remote and for 25 the price was right, just would of been nice if the adds i read from fta dealers were correct or my research a bit better, oh well, got a 8100 hd pvr few weeks back for $80 with a 120 gig external usb drive, so not all bad.
Thanks guys for your replys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)