Status
Please reply by conversation.

ikki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 22, 2009
Minnesota
Its official, I am now watching NHK World in High Definition at 58 West. This morning US time the transponder was switched to color bars on all VID's and now this after noon the HD is up and running along with the SD feeds that were previously up and running.

I think they changed the Parameters on the 525 lines signals eh?. My CS8100 says so. I will re-scan and see what happens. BTW great PQ on those HD signals from NHK.

Yep, just re-scanned and they removed the 525 lines signals, only 625 Pal and HD + Premium Channels now. I wonder why since a SD receiver will not pick up the new ones. Maybe to save bandwith since almost any STB will also process the 625 Pal service.

Ikki or anyone else, Do you still see the NHK HD stuttering ?. I thought that issue was going to be solved by now but it is still there weeks later. The motion is not flawless , the objects (the whole picture indeed) stutter when moving. For fixed shots like the news anchor it works great but any motion in the image even at low speed it always stutter. I am using HDMI for my CS 8100 and other HD channels with also high SR work flawless so it has to be the NHK signal. What do you guys think?

Its interesting that you mention that. I noticed it last night, I attributed it to the version of software I am using in my Pansat, however if you too are seeing it then we must not be the only ones.

I am watching the news on it now. The segment about the cheap inn, and I am still seeing the issue you mentioned.

Yes Golieb but with the 6 footer I can not lock that signal!, grr!

Qwerty both of my CS's 6000/8100 have no problem at all with the 625 lines PAL SD signal from the NHK. It has only been the HD service, from the very beggining I noticed it. I was just waiting for them to fix it , but by now even in Cuba they would have fixed it let alone Japan!, lol. I just re-flashed the 8100 to latest factory 2025A and defaulted to factory (arm and vbox issues) and it is still the same.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)