NHL 2007-08 Season

That wouldn't be the Wings on a 11 game streak. I think he was referring to the Quacks.

Your right I misunderstood. I thought when he said 11 in a row and then congrats to the Wings he was talking about them with both of the comments.

Well the Jackets pulled out a close one today against the Wings. It was sure a good game to be at. I couldn't belevie that the Jackets scored 4 goals on Hasek in just 10 attempts today before he was pulled for Osgood.

Your right I misunderstood. I thought when he said 11 in a row and then congrats to the Wings he was talking about them with both of the comments.

Well the Jackets pulled out a close one today against the Wings. It was sure a good game to be at. I couldn't belevie that the Jackets scored 4 goals on Hasek in just 10 attempts today before he was pulled for Osgood.

Hmmm,
I missed the game, but heard some of the pre game show and it sounded like Hasek was NOT playing and was injured, bad back I thought that had said.

Jimbo

Hmmm,
I missed the game, but heard some of the pre game show and it sounded like Hasek was NOT playing and was injured, bad back I thought that had said.

Jimbo

I guess you could say that he was not playing. :D They finally took him out 1/2 way through the second period.

The Jackets had their backup goaltender in because LeClaire took a put to the head during the warm ups and was having blurred vision and other symptoms.

It was the Sharks with a 11 game win streak. They ran into an amazingly hot Goalie in Roloson who made 48 saves in regulation and OT plus 3 saves in the shootout.

Meanwhile the Wings lost to the Jackets for the third ime in a row!

I am not much of a hockey fan, though I must admit, I have really enjoyed every game I have ever gone to....but what about those SMOKING HOT Florida Pathers??!! WOW! I was invited to the HUGE home game this week against the Carolina Hurricanes.....going for their 8th straight and only 2 points from the last playoff spot.....I will always try to support the local teams and will be looking to that game this wednesday, I think.

Turns out we're both wrong! Actually it was San Jose who WAS on a 11 game streak, until last night that is.

Where did all the Hockey fans go....it's almost playoff time....and we know ......well let me rephrase it.....close your eyes and see who is carrying the Stanley Cup :D

Last edited:
We're all still here. Not much to talk about right now - at least as far as the Wing's go. They're in that 'nothing to play for stretch". Not moving up, not moving down, as far as the standings go. The Pistons are in the same situation. As long as the wing's don't hit a hot goalie along the way, I like their chances to hoist the Stanley Cup this Spring.

Huge hockey fan here (also played [local amateur leagues] for 43 years!)
Before moving to WV, I had Capitals seasons tickets for several years.

The Caps have made an amazing comeback after firing coach Glen Hanlon when they were the last team in the entire league. They have the fourth most points in the NHL since Thanksgiving. Now, with three games left, they are two points out of a playoff spot. They have won seven of their last eight games, including five out of six on their just-concluded road trip. If the Caps win their final three games (all at home), they can make the playoffs if any one of five teams above them falters.

Alex Ovechkin leads the league in goals (62) and points (109). It's his third year in the league. I hope he finally gets some playoff action.

I have noticed the Caps comeback, and yes indeed, if the season was a bit longer, there is no question they would make the playoffs. Look out for them in 08-09 if this keeps up !

Paul.....all we need to do now..... is keep everyone healthy :)

I have noticed the Caps comeback, and yes indeed, if the season was a bit longer, there is no question they would make the playoffs. Look out for them in 08-09 if this keeps up !

Paul.....all we need to do now..... is keep everyone healthy :)

I hear that my friend. Little by little the lineup is returning to full strength, but the trick is staying that way!

GO WINGS, ALL THE WAY TO THE STANLEY CUP!!!

I looked at the D* listings for Thursday's Wings-Preds game on VS. To my dismay, the VSGFHD (Versus/Golf HD) channel is showing "Live from the Masters" (some BS golf jibber jabber and highlights show) instead of the game! This can't be for real, can it?! Has NHL hockey fallen so far that opening round highlights and discussion of the Masters' is a bigger draw?

Does anyone know who I should contact to voice my disgust? Is this VSGFHD channel run by D*?

GO WINGS BTW!

You can watch on FSN Detroit in HD......that's where I will be !
I don't think so. I'm in Detroit and my DirecTV listings show Tigers @ Red Sox at 7pm on FSN Detroit.

I contacted DirecTV and they told me that I'm out of luck. They say Versus and Golf Channel somehow decide what goes on the shared HD channel. D* has no say.

I don't think so. I'm in Detroit and my DirecTV listings show Tigers @ Red Sox at 7pm on FSN Detroit.

I contacted DirecTV and they told me that I'm out of luck. They say Versus and Golf Channel somehow decide what goes on the shared HD channel. D* has no say.

WINGS WILL be on FSN Detroit HD on Thursday. 636
Tigers will be on the FSN Detroit Alternate channel .... 669

FSN Sets Telecast Schedule
for First Round of Red Wings Playoffs
by FSN Detroit, FOXSports.com
Updated: April 8, 2008, 9:47 AM EST Comment
add this RSS blog email print
FSN Detroit is set to televise five of the seven scheduled games in NHL Western Conference Quarterfinal series between the Detroit Red Wings and Nashville Predators:

Western Conference Quarterfinals: Detroit Red Wings (1) vs. Nashville Predators (8)
Game 1 - Thu. April 10 at Detroit, 7:00 PM - FSN Detroit & FSN HD
Game 2 - Sat. April 12 at Detroit, 2:00 PM - NBC
Game 3 - Mon. April 14 at Nashville, 7:30 PM - FSN Detroit & FSN HD
Game 4 - Wed. April 16 at Nashville, 9:00 PM - FSN Detroit
Game 5* - Fri. April 18 at Detroit, 7:30 PM - FSN Detroit
Game 6* - Sun. April 20 at Nashville, 3:00 PM - NBC
Game 7* - Tue. April 22 at Detroit, Time TBD - FSN Detroit & FSN HD
* if necessary
• FSN telecasts begin 30 minutes prior to game time with RED WINGS LIVE Pregame.
• RED WINGS LIVE Postgame follows all FSN telecasts.

VERSUS telecasts of this series are subject to blackout in the FSN Detroit coverage area

Programming Note: In order to accommodate Red Wings playoff games on FSN Detroit, the following Tigers games will be carried on FSN PLUS:
• Thu. April 10 - Tigers at Boston, 7:00 PM
• Mon. April 14 - Tigers vs. Minnesota, 7:00 PM
• Wed. April 16 - Tigers at Cleveland, 7:00 PM

If Games 5 & 7 of the Red Wings series are necessary, the following additional Tigers telecasts would move to FSN PLUS:
• Fri. April 18 - Tigers at Toronto, 7:00 PM (if Game 5 of Red Wings series is necessary)
• Tue. April 22 - Tigers vs. Texas, 7:00 PM (if Game 7 of Red Wings series is necessary)

COMMUNITY ON FOXSPORTS.COM

* FSN Detroit message boards
* FSN Detroit blogs
* Start or join a new fan group
* Create or go to your profile

Be the first to share your thoughts about this story with other Fox Sports members.

Jimbo

There is a God! The Spurs are out!

My Random Thoughts on a Saturday Afternoon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)