NHL 2012 off-season notes & transactions

Just under 5 hours until free agency starts. Will your team be helped or hurt during this years free agent rush?

Hoping helped (Red Wings)

Even though the Wings are my 2nd favorite team, I have to hope that they don't get much out of free agency. :(

I have a strange feeling that today the biggest news will be a Nash trade being completed.

It's a big off season for the wings, without some changes making the playoffs i think is not a lock this year

Even though the Wings are my 2nd favorite team, I have to hope that they don't get much out of free agency. :(

I have a strange feeling that today the biggest news will be a Nash trade being completed.

Wings have been somewhat quiet, Nash coming to Detroit would be AWESOME !!!!

And the Wings will too, in a few years ... so that Works .... sorta !

I don't see the Wings going East especially after the owners voted on a realignment keeping the Wings in the West. I think that will be a done deal with the new CBA coming this fall.

Jimbo said:
Yes, but they are still working on the Big prizes, Parasie and Sutter and Nash.

I read somewhere that the Wings are going harder after Nash, probably expecting in reality Not getting Parasie.

I did hear the bad news that the Wings are on Nash's list of teams that he will waive his NTC for. :(

The Wild pick up both Parise and Suter. :eek:

I think that the talks for Nash will pick up really fast with both Parise and Suter being picked up. I know think that the Wings may be in the hunt with the Rangers. This is exactly what Columbus wanted as now there are more teams that will be willing to pay a little more.

Last edited:
The Wild pick up both Parise and Suter. :eek:

I think that the talks for Nash will pick up really fast with both Parise and Suter being picked up. I know think that the Wings may be in the hunt with the Rangers. This is exactly what Columbus wanted as now there are more teams that will be willing to pay a little more.
Amazing, BOTH go to the Wild.
Unfortunately, I think Nash will end up with the Rangers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)