NHL 2013 Season

Sorry Jimbo but you are :deadhorse:

Not sure what you are talking about but I have never seen a team just going thru the motions in the 5 minutes of OT. I have no problem with the getting a single point for going into OT but I do agree that the OT time could be longer. Then again you would just start seeing people complain that their team is dead on a back to back game because of the previous game going into multiple OT sessions.
I was referring to going thru the motions to Get to OT, not once they are in OT.

Here's what I'd change:

1- Remove the instigator penalty --> allow players to polcie themselves and there will be no more head shots.
2- Make OT more than 5 minutes.
3- Remove that stupid point for losing a game in OT

Blue Jackets with a huge win against the Wild tonight. They are now tied for 8th and only 2 points out of 7th. Going to be a heck of a finish in the West.

Blue Jackets with a huge win against the Wild tonight. They are now tied for 8th and only 2 points out of 7th. Going to be a heck of a finish in the West.

Congrats to your Blue Jackets and good game last night against Wild and it is going to be an exciting finish in both conferences :)

The Kings are staying hot at just the right time. They handled the Ducks rather well last night. I can actually see them taking on the likes of the Blackhawks and the Penguins and making an exciting "go" of it. The post season cannot arrive soon enough!

Senators-Bruins game cancelled due to Boston Marathon bombings which is now being categorized as a "terrorist attack".

I knew of appox 20 people that were there to run or witness the marathon, and I found out about 45 minutes ago that they're all accounted for.....THANK YOU LORD!! For the last four hours I've felt like I was going to vomit.

Senators-Bruins game cancelled due to Boston Marathon bombings which is now being categorized as a "terrorist attack".

I knew of appox 20 people that were there to run or witness the marathon, and I found out about 45 minutes ago that they're all accounted for.....THANK YOU LORD!! For the last four hours I've felt like I was going to vomit.

We had two clients running the race also, so we are really concerned in our office. This sure is a sick, sick world in which we live. Thoughts and prayers to all affected by this senseless act. Special hugs for you, Bill.

We had two clients running the race also, so we are really concerned in our office. This sure is a sick, sick world in which we live. Thoughts and prayers to all affected by this senseless act. Special hugs for you, Bill.

Thanks pal. My prayers go out to your clients and all affected by this senseless act.

Huge game for the Red Wings out in Calgary this evening. They are holding the 8th and final playoff slot, and will need wins to continue to hold it. Better year, I hope they can move up to #6 or #7 because they don't match up very well against Chicago.

I have no problem with this game being scheduled outdoors....they'll pack 115,000 into the Big House and then another 60,000+ into Soldier Field. It's all good... :)

Problem with the outdoor games is the weather. Winter classic with pens/sabres was great with the cold temp and some snow, the one here in pittsburgh was horrible with warm temp and rain.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts