NHL 2013 Season

The Bruins are about to play in the first post bombing sporting event in Boston. The Gahden will be a rockin'!!!!!!

I've seen many emotional things over the years following sports, but nothing compares to the pregame ceremony at the Bruins game tonight. First the video tribute to Boston and the first responders to Phil Phillips "Home" and then 18,000 fans singing our National Anthem in unison and not missing a beat! All I can say is WOW!!!

I've seen many emotional things over the years following sports, but nothing compares to the pregame ceremony at the Bruins game tonight. First the video tribute to Boston and the first responders to Phil Phillips "Home" and then 18,000 fans singing our National Anthem in unison and not missing a beat! All I can say is WOW!!!

That gave me chills.

That was awesom and gave me chills too!! :) Boston Bruins pregame ceremony and national anthem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1B1-h5smjo Boston Marathon: Bruins tribute video and anthem (PUCK DADDY) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH8l_NwkwI0

Reminds me a bit a of the first game at the old Chicago Stadium a few days after Bush OK'ed Desert Storm.

This just proves, those bastards can try and try again, but our spirit will never break.

Cheers, K

PS- apologies for the language, but in this case, its justified IMO.

A big $#1&&* loss by the Red Wings to a not-very-good Calgary team last nice. Our streak of 21 consecutive playoff appearances is in serious jeapardy. :(

I was cheering for Calgary in that game. The Blue Jackets actually have a real chance at making the playoffs. Tonight is going to be a tough game against the Kings.

Penguins-Bruins game has been postponed, because Boston is in lockdown mode with scumbag #2 still at large.

Bruins-Penguins game postponed

April 19, 2013 03:12 PM

By Matt Pepin, Boston.com Staff

The Bruins' game Friday vs. the Pittsburgh Penguins has been postponed because a massive manhunt for one of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects has had the city and surrounding regions on lockdown for most of the day.

The NHL has tentatively rescheduled the game for Saturday at 12:30 p.m. The Penguins' originally scheduled Saturday game, vs. the Sabres at night in Pittsburgh, was moved to Tuesday.

The NHL said Saturday's Bruins-Penguins game status would be "formalized" no later than 8:30 a.m.

The Bruins' game on Monday, when two bombs exploded near the finish line of the Boston Marathon at 2:50 p.m., was also postponed. That game was rescheduled for April 28.

Last edited:
Great game by Blues and they beat Stars 2-1 and gain 2 more points and get 1 point behind L.A and San Jose for 4th and 5th place and farther ahead of lower seeds!! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)