NHL 2013 Season

Any a yinz guys see what them pens did last night......:D;)

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Wings Win 4-0

It's a start, Wings don't NEED to win out, but it would help.

If the Wings win out they are in. If they lose one game (without going to OT) they need Columbus to also lose a game. This is why I was happy to see the Wild drop to a tie with Columbus.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Great win by Blues last night and looks like the Blues from last year and keep it up and should be a great finish to the season!! :)

Big game between Los Angeles at Detroit this evening on NBC Sports Network. I'll be dialed-in. Go Wings!

The Kings look like they will end this season as they did the last...by playing sloppy hockey just coasting thru to get to the playoffs. Remember they fell from 6th to 8th in just a few days to end the season. Granted, they are in and will likely keep 4th place in the West. However, I hate to see them play like this to end the season.

Big game between Los Angeles at Detroit this evening on NBC Sports Network. I'll be dialed-in. Go Wings!

Ill be watching too, also, IF the Wings manage to beat LA, that should give them confidence ...

Well see if they want to continue their streak bad enough.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Confidence is overrated and, even if they earn the #8 slot, I expect them to get bounced in the first round. However, I would still love to see them make the playoffs. Plus, who knows? Jimmy Howard could catch fire and the Wings have all the bounces go their way. :)

Ill be watching too, also, IF the Wings manage to beat LA, that should give them confidence ...

Well see if they want to continue their streak bad enough.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

It looks like it might be the Habs vs Leafs in round #1. Despite being one of the best rivalries in sports, it will be the first time both teams meet in the playoffs since 1979. Its going to be something to watch...

Cheers, K

It looks like it might be the Habs vs Leafs in round #1. Despite being one of the best rivalries in sports, it will be the first time both teams meet in the playoffs since 1979. Its going to be something to watch...

Cheers, K

Wings vs Leafs used to be a knuckle-buster, but those days ended long ago when the Wings were moved to the Western Conference.

Lookin good so far ... 7 to go ...

With a Win they will actually be in 7th, 1 point ahead of Minnesota, of course the Wild are off tonight.

Wings are now up 5-2...

IF Columbus loses tonight, the Wings are in .

If not tonight, a Win or a tie would put them in as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)