NHL 2013 Season

I would tune-in for an abridged version of this year's All-Star game featuring The Donald Fehrries versus The Dead Bettmans. Forget the hockey...just start raining blows at the drop of the puck. What a befitting mid-season classic; a girly slapfest you won't want to miss. :)
Hell, forget that...just put Bettman in goal without pads and pepper him with slapshots. I'd pay to watch that.

Well, all my angry buddies north of the border (mostly Ottawa and Montreal) have caved and have jumped back on the NHL wagon. Scumbags! Don't they know they can still enjoy dozens of hours of curling each and every week up there?

Well, all my angry buddies north of the border (mostly Ottawa and Montreal) have caved and have jumped back on the NHL wagon. Scumbags! Don't they know they can still enjoy dozens of hours of curling each and every week up there?

Maybe it's more pronounced down here in SoCal because the Kings are Stanley Cup champs, but I am sensing a real buzz going on now. To see that banner rasied at noon next Saturday will be just too awesome to experience. It will bring back the incredible memories of an historic run for the Cup.

I expect to see empty seats in every home opener arena except for LA (banner raising). Anything less would be a fail by the fans.

Blackhawks will definitely be sold out. I heard the other day the season ticket waiting list got quite a bit longer during the lockout.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Blue Jackets don't sell out or at least almost sell out for their home opener. After that they will be lucky to have 10,000 per game.

I also wonder how the NHL is going to handle the tickets that were already sold for games in the next couple of months that will now never happen?

I also wonder how the NHL is going to handle the tickets that were already sold for games in the next couple of months that will now never happen?

They will probably give them their money back or use it toward games coming up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Word is circulating that a deal for free NHL Center Ice is almost complete. Allegedly, one provider is holding things up but it sure looks like we will be getting it for free this truncated season.

Season Ticket holders will more than likely get a credit towards Next year.

My in-laws are Flames season ticket holders and their deposit was applied to remaining games + 2% interest. If you had paid the full balance for 41 games, the extra is applied to playoff tickets and/or next years tickets.

Wild open next Saturday at home against Colorado (confirmed)
Part of "Hockey Day in Minnesota" (3 HS games, the Goofs and Wild all on same day and televised)

NFL DRAFT 2013

Stone-Cold Proof That Baseball Is Awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)