NHL 2013 Season

Hey Jimbo, Sounds like my Blue Jackets will be having their home opener this season against your Red Wings. Kind of wish the home opener would have been a easier game but maybe being so early the Wings wont have found their legs or groove yet.

Hey Jimbo, Sounds like my Blue Jackets will be having their home opener this season against your Red Wings. Kind of wish the home opener would have been a easier game but maybe being so early the Wings wont have found their legs or groove yet.

Not not same wings of the past. Will be interesting to see how the wings do

Lockout is now officially over. They just signed the MOU and schedules are getting ready to be released. This also means that training camps will be able to start a Noon on Sunday.

Time to drop the puck!

Lockout is now officially over. They just signed the MOU and schedules are getting ready to be released. This also means that training camps will be able to start a Noon on Sunday.

Time to drop the puck!

Yes let's get it going and get the NHL Center Ice going on price :)

Schedules have now been released. Looks like they extended the end of the regular season by a couple of weeks.

To get a 48 game season they will have to so they are not playing every other night and people getting hurt :)

Yes it is and that is going to be crazy like the NBA season was last year with alot of players getting hurt :) I hope they announce the NHL Center Ice price soon so I can order it :)

Doubtful ANY teams will be Full Go in the beginning.

Woohoo...scheduled is out.

i2j03k.jpg

The big winners of the lockout ending are the CBC, TSN and the Regional sports networks

CBC gets their cash cow (HNIC) back
TSN gets their cash cow (hockey) back
RSN's get real programming back so they dont have to show old Twins reruns here on FSN North or reruns of Poker Wars 2009 or something. Also they can utilize FS North + now again. Lots of programming that was suppose to be on there they played on FS North because of the lockout

How's this for being hockey starved and crazy...The Kings will open their practice session tomorrow night at Staples Center to the public for free. It will also be broadcast on FSW with the full squad of pre-post and in-game announcers on board!!!! I have NEVER heard of such a thing.

How's this for being hockey starved and crazy...The Kings will open their practice session tomorrow night at Staples Center to the public for free. It will also be broadcast on FSW with the full squad of pre-post and in-game announcers on board!!!! I have NEVER heard of such a thing.

They are doing samething here in St.Louis with the Blues and good start to giving back to the fans but alot more needs to be done to get the fans back :)

Blue Jackets practice sessions are always open (except game day) and free. They opened training camp today to a standing room only packed practice facility. I do think that a broadcast is a bit overboard right now but I guess if they really want to.

NFL DRAFT 2013

Stone-Cold Proof That Baseball Is Awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)