NHL 2013 Season

Looks like our regional game is Blackhawks/kings, would prefer Flyers/Pens oh well....will be watching wings tonight and catching some NHL freeview as well

Oh how I wish OTA could reach CBC, SD feed for Ottawa vs Winnipeg right now for center ice will watch a few

Very happy for most of the Kings players but it was still really tough watching Jeff Carter go out to get his ring. He is not very popular around here any longer.

Not sure if this is bold....But not sure the wings 21 season playoff streak continues, we shall see I am looking foward to catching the game tonight as there are some new faces on this years team

Yup, remember, EVERY game counts so much more than before with the schedule cut almost in half.

No time to get comfortable.

but I guess I as I think about it more, NBC Sports Net wont work unless they are allowed to open the "alternate" channel like they did for playoffs (and like ESPN does for college football)

reason I say that is OK I got Kings and Hawks on NBC. So lets say they put the Pens on NBC Sports Net. Folks who have that on their NBC dont get the other game
But at least put it on NHL CI

Kings look a bit rusty after the lockout :)
At least the trophy ceremony was exciting.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

OK, it's 7:45, I'm ready for some RED WING Hockey @ 8 pm !

Btw, thank you whoevers responsible for turning on the CI package for a few weeks !

Hopefully they realize thier mistakes and keep it turned on for the year.

Blues won tonight 6-0 but Red Wings look their age at least tonight they are and Blues being the youngest team and Red Wings being 1 of the oldest as we see so far :)

Last edited:
They are, wings look a step slow while its one game may be a look at how the wings season may look

They are, wings look a step slow while its one game may be a look at how the wings season may look

If history repeats itself the Wings will come into Columbus after a big loss and go to town. I was hoping that the game would have been much closer so they don't come to town mad.

Columbus with the shoot out victory over the Preds. The Jackets actually looked better than I thought they would be for the post Nash season.

NFL DRAFT 2013

Stone-Cold Proof That Baseball Is Awesome

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)