NHL 2013 Season

Maybe... but his skills, even at 41, speak for themselves. Am sure at his age he possibly mellowed out and is just happy playing hockey in the NHL again.

Maybe... but his skills, even at 41, speak for themselves. Am sure at his age he possibly mellowed out and is just happy playing hockey in the NHL again.

I think being so involved with owning that team back home along with getting older has given him a better appreciation for the game.

In other news, my pens have made another move and got Jussi Jokinen. :)

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Wasn't a pretty goal from Jagr last night. But enough to get the job done and a win.

It looks as though the trade deadline is going to come and go with a whimper in Hockeytown; no impact players on the market and they don't need to add depth. What they needs is their injured forwards to return: Bertuzzi, Helm and Samuelsson.

Gaborik (Rangers) and Erat (Preds) are a couple impact players that were on the market. I was really surprised that the Blue Jackets were able to get Gaborik. He waived his NTC in order to be sent off to Columbus. First game for the CBJ he has already tallied a goal and an assist. It was a great game against the Preds in Nashville. Even better as I made the trip down to Nashville for the game.

Check the NHL Network as they are broadcasting the game tonight.

No that won't work because out is blacked out for us since root is broadcasting the game. We are stuck watching in sd because dish does not want to broadcast both the hockey and baseball games in hd. I am really angry about it.

Guess I am lucky... Directv has the Cavs, Reds and Blue Jackets all in HD right now. They moved the Blue Jackets off to a secondary channel.

Good to see the Blues play 2 good games back to back with wins over Blackhawks last night and Blue Jackets tonight :)

Man, these last handful of games mean so much in the West. Kings are playing well going into the 3rd period vs. the Oilers but if they don't get 2 points today they may be dangerously close if hanging on to 8th place seeing how San Jose bumped the Kings to 5th place last night.

Just looked at the Standing and the Red Wings, with how poorly they have played this year ... are about 4 points from being solidly in the playoffs or 3 point from being OUT of them. :mad:

Blues vs Red Wings should be a good good game today if Blues play like they are capable of and not like the jekyll/hyde team they have been all season :)

Great win by Blues and 4 great wins in a row over good teams Minnesota,Chicago,Columbus(so-so team but on the rise) and Detroit :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)