Bruins/Leafs

Round 2

Pittsburgh/Senators
Bruins/Rangers

Round 3

Pittsburgh/Bruins

Stanley Cup Finals

Chicago/Bruins

I'll predict all the way to the SC Finals, but I'll re-predict after each round. :)

Eastern Conference

Pens over Islanders in 5
Sens over Habs in 6
Capitals over Rangers in 7- this series is gonna be fun
Bruins over Leafs in 5

Pens over Sens in 5
Capitals over Bruins in 6

Capitals over Pens in 6

Western Conference

Blackhawks over Wild in 5
Wings over Ducks in 6
Canucks over Sharks in 5
Kings over Blues in 6

Blackhawks over Red Wings in 5
Canucks over Kings in 6

Blackhawks over Canucks in 6

Stanley Cup

Capitals over Blackhawks in 6

For those of you in the Detroit Markets, looks like the Red Wings 1st round series WILL be carried on FSN Detroit, like it seems to be every year, even though the TV listings didn't show it on the schedule I posted earlier ... fwiw, it came off of the NHL website if I'm not mistaken.

It will be on at 10:30 after the Tigers game.

Yes, the Kings and Ducks are on our local FSW channels for the 1st round. That makes it MUCH more enjoyable to watch...especially with Bob Miller calling the Kings PBP.

Although some would disagree, I got my beauty rest last night (fell asleep by 7:00 PM) so I should be good to go for tonight's Wings-Ducks game. Of course, since I get up at 4:00 AM I'm going to try and nap for a couple hours before the game. The shows on my DVR are piling up.

I've been watching LA-STL on CNBC. The Blues are ahead 1-0 very early in the third, in a physical and defensive struggle.

With the Wild-Blackhawks game in OT, the Red Wings-Ducks game is currently on NHLN.

All three games are currently 1-1. Only difference is Wings-Ducks is in 1st period and not 1st OT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)