NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You're 100% correct. What worries me is the dominance of the first period, but only the 1-0 score. That said, it was easily the Bruins best first period since Game 1 in Chicago.

I know what you mean, I've seen the Wings do this many times, dominate the game, lead only by a goal, the other team scores and suddenly all the time they dominated is gone, seeing they only scored once.

Lets see if the Bruins continue to dominate the 2nd, or does Chicago make the adjustments and this game starts to even out.

IIRC, the Bruins have now had 3 PP's and the Hawks 00.

Keep this in mind later in the game.

Immediatly after I posted this, the Hawks score, may have been a Short handed goal for Toews, may not have been SH, but very close.

And NOW, ANOTHER PP for Boston.

All tied at 1

Hawks need to have some speed coming into the Bruins zone on the PP or it's going to get no where, Bostons running 4 across the ice, need speed to get around it.

Congats to the Blackhawks.

What a kick in the sack that last 2 minutes was. Yuck. But, that was the Bruins all year no killer instinct and defensive lapses in the end of close games. It finally came back to bite them in their biggest game of the year.

See all you Red Wings fans in the division next year, should be fun and interesting.

Tough, tough way for the season to end. But I can take solace in fact that Chicago is the undisputed best team in hockey. Congrats to Blackhawks and their fans on a great win in a great series......well done!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)