NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

The Cup will be in the house Monday night at the Garden, but only the Blackwawks can hoist it that evening.

I have to say that the Blackhawks woke up last night & really looked good swarming all over the Bruins last night. It also looked like they were not going to let the Bruins anywhere near Crawford's (supposedly weakside) gloved hand.

Patrice Bergeron is listed as day to day (I think Bill Belichick has taken over the Bruins). Seriously though, it's doubtful Bergy will be even close to 100%. However, the Hawks have injury issues of their own, as Toews is hurting.

Not true, if they wanted to be on a different day, all they had to do is say something when the schedule was proposed.

The NBA really has Nothing to do with it.

It might have had something to do with how the season ended and all the playoff series before it ended and the fact that the season started way late.
If I remember right I think the NHL playoffs usually end before the NBA playoffs most years.

Not true, if they wanted to be on a different day, all they had to do is say something when the schedule was proposed.

The NBA really has Nothing to do with it.
The impact that the NBA has is the fact that the NHL would prefer to avoid going head-to-head with the NBA finals, if at all possible.

Win or lose tonight, this Bruins team will not go down without a fight!! This is the same team that fought back from a 4-1 third period deficit against Toronto, and more importantly, 17 players remain from the Stanley Cup Champion team that trailed Vancouver 3 games to 2.

DON'T. POKE. THE. BEAR. GO BRUINS!!!!

I get that it's being played indoors, but the Bruins are about to play their most important game of the season, and a quick look at the thermometer in my garden says it's 91 degrees at 8:00pm. Hardly hockey weather. It's kind of funny that all of the major team sports settles their championship in weather not condusive to their respective sport.

It might have had something to do with how the season ended and all the playoff series before it ended and the fact that the season started way late.
If I remember right I think the NHL playoffs usually end before the NBA playoffs most years.

You are correct, the NHL is normally over before the NBA is, but thats because the NBA stretches thier games out to about 2 a week.

They do normally run at the same time though for the most part.
NHL starts second week of April I think.

Somebody in the Chicago dressing room better RING THE BELL and wake up the Hawks.

They are playing like they KNOW they have a game 7, which is a poor way to approach the game.

Bruins thoroughly Dominated the period the Hawks started to wake up after the 1st Bruins PP and then the Hawks went down a man at the end and Bruins continued to dominate ...

Hawks can be very fortunate to be trailing 1-0, could have easily been more like 4-0 at least.

Somebody in the Chicago dressing room better RING THE BELL and wake up the Hawks.

They are playing like they KNOW they have a game 7, which is a poor way to approach the game.

Bruins thoroughly Dominated the period the Hawks started to wake up after the 1st Bruins PP and then the Hawks went down a man at the end and Bruins continued to dominate ...

Hawks can be very fortunate to be trailing 1-0, could have easily been more like 4-0 at least.

You're 100% correct. What worries me is the dominance of the first period, but only the 1-0 score. That said, it was easily the Bruins best first period since Game 1 in Chicago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts