NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

So, he must ... talk to himself ?

He may as well. During this Bruins run, I get all my pre/postgame info from NHLN, NBCSN, local RSN's (NESN AND CSN-NE) and local network affiliates. ESPN spends about as much time talking hockey as Bartolo Colon spends in the gym! They SUCK at hockey!!

He may as well. During this Bruins run, I get all my pre/postgame info from NHLN, NBCSN, local RSN's (NESN AND CSN-NE) and local network affiliates. ESPN spends about as much time talking hockey as Bartolo Colon spends in the gym! They SUCK at hockey!!

I agree ...

I do the same, get most of my hockey info from NHL net or my RSN in Detroit.

Btw, for all the Red Wings fans, Pavel Datsuk signed a 3 year ext. with the Wings, there was thoughts that he may return to Russia to play.

Game 4 tonight will Blackhawks come back and win or will Bruins take a commanding 3-1 lead should be a good game tonight!! :) I hope it goes 7 games at least :)

http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013...storic-nhl-ratings-for-stanley-cup-final.html

I think NBC's choice to put games 2 & 3 on NBCSN will probably turn out to be a winner for them in the long run. True fans found the games, 2 of the 3 highest ratings in the networks history. Casual fans have heard how good this series is and will turn to NBC for the rest of the series. Maybe we'll go to more OT's again tonight and even piss off more Leno and Fallon fans. Hawks really need a win tonight, don't see either of these teams losing 3 games in a row.

Boston fans were respectful and patriotic during the singing of the national anthem - their parents and teachers raised them well. As mentioned in earlier posts, their conduct was in stark contrast to the baboon like behavior exhibited in Chicago. Go Bruins.

After an awful first 10 minutes, the Bruins came back hard for the second half of the period. Hopefully it continues..........

IF, the game stays Wide Open like it has been, it could be over early ...
If they button it up like you might expect in OT, it could be a LONG time before we have a winner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)