NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Looks like L.A and Pittsburgh are pretty much done Unless ... (4 outta 6) which doesn't look promising.

Unlike the Pens,I'd wait to see how the Kings play at home before I write them off. It looks like the Kings' home advantage is at work tonight. If the Blackhawks win a game in LA,then I'd be ready to write off the Kings.

One game at a time..

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

3-1 Kings .. Final.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I still see this going 7 games as I see Kings winning all their home games but they are gonna have to steal 1 in Chicago!! :)

Wednesday's schedule

Eastern Conference Final- Game 3
Penguins at Bruins- 8:00pm ET (NBCSN) Bruins lead series 2-0

Jeff Carter spoke to the media with teeth knocked out and (according to him) about 20 stitches in his mouth. Seemed pretty well. Later on in a meeting with the press someone asked Coach Sutter how Jeff was today. He paused...smirked and said "He's great!... I wish I was Jeff Carter today!!!!" Everyone laughed.

"I think the Penguins have played their best game of this series"-
Mike Milbury during the post regulation intermission

Gee Mike, how does NBC afford to pay you for your profound analysis??!! :rolleyes:

Sorry Pens, deserved to win it, but the B's just have everything going their way.

I think the comeback against the Leafs just revitalized this team, they are 8-1 since that game.

Deserve to lost or not they lost. Looks to me they are done. Not impossible to come form 3-0 down, but darn near.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts