NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Kings need to rally or down 3-1

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Chicago up 3-1 ... a new champ will be crowned this season :what:

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Chicago up 3-1 ... a new champ will be crowned this season :what:

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Do we notice a trend here, Chicago won it what, 2 years ago, LA last year, Penguins the year before, they just keep recycling top teams that end up making it, there are no "Surprise" teams lately ... Actually, till LA won it last year, I considered them to be a surprise team.

From an L.A. perspective there is now only one way to view things....OK, so they have now lost at home. Perhaps that will mean they can WIN AWAY from home! Begin a new streak! GO! KINGS, GO!

I wonder if the Penguins' will & spirit were broken 2 nights ago & the Bruins will finish the sweep tonight? I hope that the Kings come back & beat the Blackhawks in Chicago,but it looks like an Original 6 Stanley Cup Final between the Blackhawks & Bruins. I wonder if Tony & Phil Esposito will show up to represent their former teams?

Do we notice a trend here, Chicago won it what, 2 years ago, LA last year, Penguins the year before, they just keep recycling top teams that end up making it, there are no "Surprise" teams lately ... Actually, till LA won it last year, I considered them to be a surprise team.

Bruins won it two years ago, the Blackhawks won it three years ago.

Friday's schedule

Eastern Conference Final- Game 4

Penguins at Bruins- 8:00pm ET (NBCSN) Bruins lead series 3-0

It's funny that while this is a Canadian game, unless I am mistaken, no team from Canada has won the Stanley Cup in the last twenty years.

It's funny that while this is a Canadian game, unless I am mistaken, no team from Canada has won the Stanley Cup in the last twenty years.

I find this post insulting!

Habs 1993... then Bettman came along and oversaturated the NHL with teams (Atlanta, Columbus, Florida, Pheonix etc) while doing his best to rid Canada of teams (Winnipeg and Quebec City)

11 minutes to go in game 4 and the Penguins have 2 goals in the series.....yes 2 goals.

Simply Amazing

To put into perspective Pittsburgh's 2 goals in this series, they had scored 4 goals in 9 of their first 11 playoff games- including 21 against an Ottawa team that allowed the fewest goals in the Eastern Conference

Last edited:
Looks like the fat lady is beginning her tune it's over :D ;) :)

I can hear her big, fat voice bleeding through my TV speakers.

susan-boyle1.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)