NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

I can hear her big, fat voice bleeding through my TV speakers.

susan-boyle1.jpg

What is she singing ?

With about :50 seconds to go the Pens prssing, and the Bruins goalie dove (?) to make a save ?, was completely on the ice in front of the net and the net was wide open with the Pens in control of the puck and somehow they kept it out of the net ...

What a finish ....

Two goals by the high flying Penguins

0-15 on the power play

And best of all, I had as many goals as Crosby and Malkin combined!! :)

Next year is going to be a HUGE Challenge, with the Red Wings moving to the Eastern Conference, I never really follow the Eastern so I don't really know the majority of the players, it's gonna be a long learning process ...

Should be a grea finals if it is Bruins and Blackhawks the Original 6 Finals!! :)

If it is the Blackhawks, it will be the third Original Six showdown for the Bruins in this year's playoffs. But the ironic thing is their seemingly yearly playoff rival- the Habs- is not one of them.

Hey Bill,
Seeing I don't follow the Eastern, What happened to Tim Thomas ?

He decided to sit out the year, but then the Bruins traded his rights to the Islanders. It got kind of weird when he boycotted the Bruins White House visit, because of his different viewpoint from the Obama administration. I'm not saying he was right or wrong, but he should have kept his political stance neutral from his job.

I'll always be thankful for what Timmy did during the 2011 playoffs, but the future for the Bruins was clearly Tuukka Rask.

He decided to sit out the year, but then the Bruins traded his rights to the Islanders. It got kind of weird when he boycotted the Bruins White House visit, because of his different viewpoint from the Obama administration. I'm not saying he was right or wrong, but he should have kept his political stance neutral from his job.

I'll always be thankful for what Timmy did during the 2011 playoffs, but the future for the Bruins was clearly Tuukka Rask.

It's funny that Luchino & Epstein didn't get the same wrath that Thomas did when they boycotted the GWB Whitehouse, but I'm not shocked by the bias of the media in Boston.

But I digress, Tuukka was superb in this series. I wonder what Andrew Raycroft is up to these days.

CONGRATULATIONS, BILL and all Bruins fans. An incredible run, indeed!

Thanks buddy!! We've seen "incredible" two years in a row now. Last year it was the Kings as an 8 seed, winning all those road games on their way to the Cup. This year it was the Bruins holding the high scoring Pens to 2 goals in almost 14 periods of play.

It's funny that Luchino & Epstein didn't get the same wrath that Thomas did when they boycotted the GWB Whitehouse, but I'm not shocked by the bias of the media in Boston.

But I digress, Tuukka was superb in this series. I wonder what Andrew Raycroft is up to these days.

That pissed me off more, because I actually liked GWB......but I digress. ;)

Saturday's schedule

Western Conference Final- Game 5
Kings at Blackhawks- 8:00pm ET (NBC) Hawks lead series 3-1

I have said it before and will now that the end is near...there is something wrong with Quick. Something is WRONG! He played with a very bad back last postseason and he was brilliant. Something is again wrong with him.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I have said it before and will now that the end is near...there is something wrong with Quick. Something is WRONG! He played with a very bad back last postseason and he was brilliant. Something is again wrong with him.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I would say Every player out there is playing with aches and pains somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts