NHL 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
I'm glad Chicago won last night for another reason. I'm out of town in late June and with the Cup Finals starting Wednesday the 12th instead of Saturday the 15th, game 7 will be on the 26th instead of the 28th. I would have missed game 7 if it was on the 28th.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Idiot, idiot, unpatriotic idiot Chicago fans. If Bettman had any guts he would disqualify Chicago from Game 1...until the fans learned how to shut their pie-holes during the National Anthem. Isn't that something most people are taught during Kindergarten? Another shameful display that I cannot watch. :(

Sparkman

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Charlotte,NC
Idiot, idiot, unpatriotic idiot Chicago fans. If Bettman had any guts he would disqualify Chicago from Game 1...until the fans learned how to shut their pie-holes during the National Anthem. Isn't that something most people are taught during Kindergarten? Another shameful display that I cannot watch. :(
Sorry, I disagree. I've also heard many broadcaster say it send chills down their spines. One of the BEST traditions in sports! Nothing more patriotic than cheering. And, I've been there for it, too. It's not disrespectful in any way.

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
I'm late to the prediction party.....Bruins in 6.

I simply think that they are the best team in the NHL (something I thought pre-lockout). They just started playing like it three weeks ago.

pro96

You Member, Member ?
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2005
OC
Good game so far.. 2-1 beantown

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Sparkman

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Charlotte,NC
Hope every game is this good. Hawks have really battled, not sharp. Bruins look better but haven't had as many opportunities but have taken advantage of them. A Hawks comeback win would be nice, but this is going to be a close series

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Hope every game is this good. Hawks have really battled, not sharp. Bruins look better but haven't had as many opportunities but have taken advantage of them. A Hawks comeback win would be nice, but this is going to be a close series
I agree......this series is shaping up to be a classic!!

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Great Game last night and imo I think we could see quite a few OT Games in this matchup!!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts