NHL 2015-16 Season

Well, thats 2 of the Red Wings desires off the board, Stamkos and Subban.

Wings use to be able to get these players back in the day ...

Salary cap has hurt the Wings more than any other team I can think of. :(

Why be pissed, you got a VERY Good Defense man in return ...

He was exciting to watch and made the games more fun....however despite too much mustard on the hotdog for my taste, his work with the community is first class and the fans loved him for it.

Listening to sports radio yesterday practically every caller who were whining kept mentioning Subban's community presence "oh he's great for Montreal". They didnt seem to be able to distinguish the on-ice Subban and off-ice Subban.

Reports are he's a pain in the ass in the locker room and especially one in the coach's ass.

Personally I like the trade. However, given the slight age difference I would have preferred an additional draft pick. but am OK with it.
Webber has a booming slap shot, great locker room leader and makes players around him better.

Reactions: Jimbo
Well, thats 2 of the Red Wings desires off the board, Stamkos and Subban.

Wings use to be able to get these players back in the day ...

Salary cap has hurt the Wings more than any other team I can think of. :(

There is no way either of those players would have signed w/ Detroit. Old arena, tired city, cap issues, mediocre team.

Subban should fit in well with Mr. Carrie Underwood in Nashville. He can also be a community presence in Nashville. I'm still waiting for that Nashville Predators-Carolina Hurricanes Stanley Cup Finals.:biggrin

Subban should fit in well with Mr. Carrie Underwood in Nashville. He can also be a community presence in Nashville. I'm still waiting for that Nashville Predators-Carolina Hurricanes Stanley Cup Finals.:biggrin

Reports are slowly being leaked how Subban was a true cancer in the locker room. Big ego, big mouth...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts