NHL center ice HD canada Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tommyboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2004
I email directv and asked them Why thay are you not using the HD feeds from canadan teams?(TSN & RSN) Here what thay said

Thank you for your suggestion! I see that you have been a loyal DIRECTV customer for many years. I would like to personally assure you that your feedback about NHL CENTER ICE HD Canada is very important to us.

Not all games are provided to DIRECTV in HD. NHL CENTER ICE games are broadcast on channels 764-776. HD games are represented by a “-1”. For example, if the Ducks vs. Bruins game is broadcast in SD on channel 765, you can see it in HD (if available) on channel 765-1.

While we are unable to comment on upcoming programming decisions, we are always reviewing our programming options to make sure we bring you the best possible TV experience.

We value your opinions about our programming, so I have forwarded your request to DIRECTV management, who review every suggestion, inquiry and complaint for trends from our most important customers to determine what channels should be considered.

In addition, whenever we add channels to our lineup, we release a statement to the press, so keep an eye on the news to find out about the newest channels or visit our web site at directv.com/pr.

We're glad you're one of our loyal customers. It's feedback like yours that helps us remain America's #1 Satellite provider.

We thank you for your continued support!

I think if more poeple e-mail them maybe thay will start using more of the HD feed from canada.So can you all start e-mailing them to see what will happen.

Some of those Canadien HD feeds are on NHL Center Ice. Some Live others taped. The Second Hockey night in Canada game tonight and the after hours program will air tomorrow on NHL Network and in hd. The other HD Canadien feeds that one be live will be cut down to fit in 2 hours, but the hockey night in Canada taped feeds will be the full game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts