NHL Center Ice HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Marnok

Original poster
Oct 25, 2005
I noticed on channel 600 or so (the DirecTV sports guide channel) that there are allegedly NHL Center Ice HD channels on 90/9-something...

I have yet to see anything on those channels. Can anyone shed any light?

There have been a few NHL HD games so far, that were on the 90's. Not all Sports Networks are HD capable yet. I know YES has some but they don't cover any hockey and I know NESN (Bruins) has a HD channel. There have been two games as I recall in HD so far. I hope we do have more as the season goes along. HDNet does a great job on their Thursday & Saturday games, in HD. I would like to see the CBC's Saturday Night In Canada, in HD.

Yes HDNET does a fabulous job.

NHL on HDNet

(Schedules subject to change - Blackout restrictions apply)

HDNet plans to broadcast NHL games in December, January, February, March, and April. Game times and dates are to be determined.
Date Time (Eastern/Pacific) Teams
Wednesday, October 5th 10:30 PM ET / 7:30 PM PT Phoenix Coyotes @ Vancouver Canucks
Thursday, October 6th 8:00 PM ET / 5:00 PM PT Detroit Red Wings @ St. Louis Blues
Saturday, October 8th 7:30 PM ET / 4:30 PM PT Boston Bruins @ Pittsburgh Penguins
Thursday, October 13th 10:00 PM ET / 7:00 PM PT Nashville Predators @ Phoenix Coyotes
Saturday, October 15th 7:30 PM ET / 4:30 PM PT Tampa Bay Lightning @ Pittsburgh Penguins
Thursday, October 20th 7:00 PM ET / 4:00 PM PT New York Rangers @ New York Islanders
Saturday, October 22nd 7:00 PM ET / 4:00 PM PT Carolina Hurricanes @ Washington Capitals
Thursday, October 27th 7:30 PM ET / 4:30 PM PT Chicago Blackhawks @ Detroit Red Wings
Saturday, October 29th 7:30 PM ET / 4:30 PM PT Carolina Hurricanes @ Pittsburgh Penguins
Thursday, November 3rd 7:00 PM ET / 4:00 PM PT Washington Capitals @ Philadelphia Flyers
Thursday, November 10th 9:00 PM ET / 6:00 PM PT Calgary Flames @ Phoenix Coyotes
Saturday, November 12th 7:30 PM ET / 4:30 PM PT New York Rangers @ Pittsburgh Penguins
Thursday, November 17th 10:30 PM ET / 7:30 PM PT Vancouver Canucks @ Los Angeles Kings
Saturday, November 19th 10:30 PM ET / 7:30 PM PT Colorado Avalanche @ Los Angeles Kings
Thursday, November 24th 8:00 PM ET / 5:00 PM PT Los Angeles Kings @ Nashville Predators
Saturday, November 26th 10:00 PM ET / 7:00 PM PT Vancouver Canucks @ Phoenix Coyotes

NHL, Center Ice and Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield is a trademark of the National Hockey League. NHL and team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. ©2005 NHL. All Rights Reserved.

Does anyone know where the HD hockey games on channel 95 are coming from ? As in does 95 show OLN HD, I do not remember seeing what network it was coming from.
I do know a week or so, I had been waiting to see the RED WINGS on a Thursday, and when the time came, it was blacked out, what good is that.
I live in NW Ohio....
The NHL should lift all blackouts if they knew what was good for them

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
Does anyone know where the HD hockey games on channel 95 are coming from ? As in does 95 show OLN HD, I do not remember seeing what network it was coming from.
Jimbo

I am sure they are HD feeds of the Sports Networks. I think you will see tonight's (Tuesday) game will be the HD broadcast of Fox Sports Network West. Channel 95 will be the same telecast as on D* 770, just in HD.

lou_do said:
I am sure they are HD feeds of the Sports Networks. I think you will see tonight's (Tuesday) game will be the HD broadcast of Fox Sports Network West. Channel 95 will be the same telecast as on D* 770, just in HD.

I think the Sports channel listed the HD as being Centre Ice, I happened to notice after I posted earlier, So that would mean if I do not have the C I package , I will no longer get the Hockey on channel 95.....

Does this seem correct ?, so weather I have the HD package or not, if I have the Fox Sports channels , 95 would still not come in ?
Just wondering .....thinking out loud...
BTW the HD Hockey is on channels 94-96 for C I .

Jimbos said:
I think the Sports channel listed the HD as being Centre Ice, I happened to notice after I posted earlier, So that would mean if I do not have the C I package , I will no longer get the Hockey on channel 95.....
Does this seem correct ?, so weather I have the HD package or not, if I have the Fox Sports channels , 95 would still not come in ?
Just wondering .....thinking out loud...
BTW the HD Hockey is on channels 94-96 for C I .

I am sure this is right. You will need to subscribe to Center Ice to get any of the HD broadcasts from them. If you have the HD package you could get them on Thursdays & Saturdays on HDNet.

I'm enjoying the Ducks & Kings game on channel 95 right now in HD. I hope D* continues to place games on this channel throughout the season.

lou_do said:

I went to the Caps - 'Caines game last Saturday... HDNet had their own truck and their own cameras there.

Saturday nights canes vs pens game is on HDnet and DTV channel 95. What a waste. Why not show the Sharks game available on FSNBA HD at 10:30 when the satellites won't be so bit starved with HD?

Show 2 versions of the same game in HD, Brilliant!

projectorsrule said:
Saturday nights canes vs pens game is on HDnet and DTV channel 95. What a waste. Why not show the Sharks game available on FSNBA HD at 10:30 when the satellites won't be so bit starved with HD?

Show 2 versions of the same game in HD, Brilliant!

Hey projectorsrule,
Did you happen to check in on the HDNet broadcast of the WINGS vs Blackhawks thursday night.
I watched the 1st period at a friends on his Cablevision HD box, looked great, came home and turned on for the 2nd period, and found out it was blacked out.
Watched the rest in SD on FSD, that su**ed.....

Nationwide is really nice, I am glad I made the trip.

Jimbo

Yeah I watched it. What a drag that Derrec blacked it out. I'd call and complain. I did when Derr blacked out a college football game that was on Dish and cable here and got a credit.

The only way they'll get their sports packages right is if enough of us hold their feet to the fire.

Next time you'll have to have a Long Island Tea, they rock!

Maybe we'll road trip up towards you this year.

projectorsrule said:
Yeah I watched it. What a drag that Derrec blacked it out. I'd call and complain. I did when Derr blacked out a college football game that was on Dish and cable here and got a credit.

The only way they'll get their sports packages right is if enough of us hold their feet to the fire.

Next time you'll have to have a Long Island Tea, they rock!

Maybe we'll road trip up towards you this year.

Ok, That sounds great.
The only time your team comes up here this year is on Thursday March 23 at 7:30

Unless you are going to California !!!

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts