NHL center ice in HD

My decision for getting either Satellite provider hinges on which will show me more hockey in HD with Center Ice. I just dont know which that will be.

My decision for getting either Satellite provider hinges on which will show me more hockey in HD with Center Ice. I just dont know which that will be.

Unfortunatly the pattern of the last few years is to start off with alot of HD Hockey. Once the vast majority of CI subs are on board, and the NBA starts, HD hockey is scaled back in a big way, unless you're in Canada.

Unfortunatly the pattern of the last few years is to start off with alot of HD Hockey. Once the vast majority of CI subs are on board, and the NBA starts, HD hockey is scaled back in a big way, unless you're in Canada.

I could only WISH I was in CANADA. Sports Center doesnt give me a single pre-season hockey Highlight. I have to watch everything on the internet from the Real leader in sports TSN. Who needs ESPN they are garbage. If only I could by a canadian satellite here in north east ohio...wouldnt even need NHLCI as all the hockey I need would be on normal TV in HD.

(select games broadcast in high-definition on dishnetwork)

Does anyone know if thay have more then DTV ? or the same

I could only WISH I was in CANADA. Sports Center doesnt give me a single pre-season hockey Highlight. I have to watch everything on the internet from the Real leader in sports TSN. Who needs ESPN they are garbage. If only I could by a canadian satellite here in north east ohio...wouldnt even need NHLCI as all the hockey I need would be on normal TV in HD.

TSN may be great, but, does it cover every sport (major) that is happening down in the states ?
It's great for Hockey coverage :)
Get a really large antenna and point it towards Toronto and you can have all the CBC you want.
I'm still hoping that the CBC tower in Windsor goes digital so I can pick it up here.

Jimbo

This MAY change this year seeing they don't have to share 1 channel among all the hockey games, but well see, I'm just speculating here, have not heard anything official, but seeing theynhave bandwidth now, they could add to thier coverage IF they choose to.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts