NHL Center Ice Renewal...

Has anyone whom had CI last year, been auto billed for it this year? I am planning on waiting until the deadline to officially order it online at the reduced price, just in case I get fed up with the feeds and move over to D*, or even worse Time Warner. BTW, Time Warner is advertising in the Buffalo area that the Sabres games at home will be broadcast exclusively on MSG-HD. Anyone heard if Dish is gonna get the HD feed for MSG. Last year the resolution sucked big time on the SD feed for MSG for the Buffalo area.

are you with dish now? you'd leave dish for directv? i'm doing the opposite! love both feeds!

you may want to check this thread out about MSG and satellite - be warned... a lot of sniping going on over there!

MSG HD on DirecTV??? Nope. - AVS Forum

Last year there was no HD feed for the Buffalo area. The only MSG-HD was the Rangers feed.

This year all HOME games will be on an MSG-HD channel, which they haven't even added yet on Time Warner. I'm waiting. The Sabres say it's going to be only on TWC right now, although I guess that is subject to change.

are you with dish now? you'd leave dish for directv? i'm doing the opposite! love both feeds!

you may want to check this thread out about MSG and satellite - be warned... a lot of sniping going on over there!

MSG HD on DirecTV??? Nope. - AVS Forum

So the final verdict is...since we havent heard anything official, it's not likely that any of the 4 NY/NJ and 1 Philly teams will be in HD on either D* or E*.

IF D* gets them in HD with CI for game only purposes, I would imagine E* would easily as well. Either way, am I ready to leave the Dish SD CI multifeeds? Tough questions that I'm afraid I may not have to answer this year.

something strange going on...

now all morning feeds for saturday are showing the blackout symbol, even fox sports prime ticket, and that's one of my rsn's. :confused:

update: deleted all hockey timers for tomorrow and now able to record prime ticket. still pissed that the cbc and live hdnet feeds are blacked out. i don't remember dish ever blacking out feeds when i had center ice on dish 3 years ago...

Last edited:
now all morning feeds for saturday are showing the blackout symbol, even fox sports prime ticket, and that's one of my rsn's. :confused:

update: deleted all hockey timers for tomorrow and now able to record prime ticket. still pissed that the cbc and live hdnet feeds are blacked out. i don't remember dish ever blacking out feeds when i had center ice on dish 3 years ago...

are they blacked out because fox is your local rsn???

Need Sabres in HD

I don't want to flame.. so let me put this as gently as I know how...

WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE SWITCH FROM DISH TO DTV OR TW FOR NHL COVERAGE????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just curious.

Obviously you aren't as passionate about your hockey team as us here in the buffalo area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts