NHL Center Ice Renewal...

nhl HD-who qualifys to get it?

sorry if this has been covered. I have the 250 package, the sports pack and subscribe to HD. Will i get this channel or do i have to subscribe to Center Ice as well
thanks!
Jeff

Just curious from past CI buyers... Is CI worth it if you are mainly wanting to watch one team?For instance, I'm a Pittsburgh Penguins fan and want to catch as many games as possible and record what I miss.

Just curious from past CI buyers... Is CI worth it if you are mainly wanting to watch one team?For instance, I'm a Pittsburgh Penguins fan and want to catch as many games as possible and record what I miss.

Yes. I've been subscribing to NHL CI for years now, only to catch Red Wings games since I'm in LA. Also, if the buzz is true, most CI games this year will also have a separate HD feed! This is why I just switched to Dish from TWC. Im sick of watching every game in HORRIBLE SD.

Yes. I've been subscribing to NHL CI for years now, only to catch Red Wings games since I'm in LA. Also, if the buzz is true, most CI games this year will also have a separate HD feed! This is why I just switched to Dish from TWC. Im sick of watching every game in HORRIBLE SD.

Awesome... I was looking at the regional sports packages, but then noticed that it did not include Pro sporting events :-(

Yes. That is exactly what CI is marketed for, if your favorite team is out of your local RSN market.

I like the Pens, but my favorite team is the Sabres, followed closely by the Red Wings. If your favorite team is out of your local RSN market, you will enjoy seeing all their games on CI.

Being from Canada, I also enjoy the half hour Hockey Night in Canada program preceding the Saturday night Canadian game broadcasts. You can find out more about what is going on behind the scenes in hockey in that half an hour than you will find anywhere else. Although he is obnoxious (and always has been), Don Cherry is very hockey knowledgeable and wears the most outragious suits, sportscoats and ties you have ever seen. Maybe you have to be a Canadian to appreciate it -- it is kind of a cult thing...:)

This is exactly why I get the CI package. I love being to see all the Wing's games. And if its anything like last year, you'll be able to get a choice of feeds so you can always get your home team's announcers.

If you are a fan, like to catch a lot of the games, and you are out of their market.....CI is the way to go.

and dont forget it your pens arnt playing u can always watch some other game to kick ball and enjoy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)