nhl center ice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
I know with mlb extra innings and sunday ticket there are extras included with them like the multi-view channel and red zone and online aspects. Are there any extras included with nhl center ice or just the games?

There are no extras for NHL. It would be a big win if the league would step up and give CI subscribers access to Game Center Live, the NBA does this with all providers that sell their league pass. But the NHL has never been cutting edge at catering to fans now have they.

i wish the MLB/NHL world follow the NBA package but that seem unlike, plus from what i heard NHL Gamecenter has more HD games the Center Ice

There are very few HD telecasts missing from Center Ice on DTV. If two Canadian teams are playing it's a crapshoot for anything other than HNIC, but beyond that you can be pretty sure you'll get at least one HD feed for each game. I'd love to have GCL thrown in with CI but given a choice between the two, I'll take CI.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts