NHL CI and Blackouts - Confusing

I have Dish and I don't really understand all this talk about the lack of HD on CI.
Other than the games out of Canada,other than NHL network,NY&NJ most of,if not all, games have at least ONE and most times TWO HD feeds.

I don't know what you are smoking, but you have just excluded better than a third of the league in HD. The 7 Canadian Teams, and the 4 the four NY - NJ teams. Furthermore, some of the alternative feed announcers are really bad., on top of the fact Vs. announcers love to chit chat about b.s. that has nothing to do with the game being showed. No wonder the southern U.S. Markets teams have trouble. I am not with Dish any more, but have 15 dedicated channel slots for HD games on my t.v.

That's the problem Zach. When we call you guys, you never have an answer other than " I am not sure..." or "I am sorry, we'll look into it..."
Meanwhile we get screwed out of game and get no explanation. You guys move on to the next phone call.
We're not calling in for an apology. We're contacting your company for an ANSWER and more importantly a FIX so we can get what we paid for....
Now I do not intend to look as though I am shouting at you, however we as customers expect to be provided the service for which we have paid.
Simply put, your company agrees to provide certain services while we the customers agree to pay for them. We pay under your rules one month ahead of time or in the case of pay per view or sports packages, up front. That means YOU have OUR money. That also means YOU are obligated to fulfill your end of the deal without equivocation. When your company does not provide the services it promised we demand satisfaction. In most cases we do not. I revert to the opening of this post. "I am sorry, etc..."

I understand completely. It is something that I have experience with since I have ordered Center Ice as well as League Pass in the past before moving back to Colorado. If you have a problem with these please let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)