NHL Heritage Classic In 3D

Steve Mehs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 22, 2010
Marilla, NY
The outdoor game tommorrow that concludes Hockey Day In Canada will be in 3D. Not sure if the satellite companies will be offering it, but starting at 6PM, you know what I'll be tuned into on Time Warner.

That was easily some of the best 3D I have seen tonight. I missed most of the first period, but watched the second and third. Hockey in 3D really shines and we need more of it! The 3D feed was courtesy of CBC, but had Comcast branded Xfinity graphics. All the commercials, or at least all the ones I saw were in 3D as well.

I live for hockey. While I know it won't happen for many years, I'd love for there to be a 3D Sabres home game. Not only so I can see my boys in 3D, but so I could compare watching it in 3D to actually being at the Arena. I tell ya, on more than one occasion tonight I felt like I was really at the game, except for the fact I was in a nice warm bed. :) HSBC Arena, being my home away from home and knowing every viewing angle from being there many times would give me a true feel on how accurately 3D immerses you into the content.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)