NHL Hockey 2009-10 Season

I don't remember if I did made this comment this year but I will do it again.

LET'S GO JACKETS!!!!!

Starting the season on a roll. 4-1 best start is franchise history.

Wish they would get rid of the stupid OT the way they do it now ....
Shootouts are only a very small part of hockey.
That would be like going to OT in the NFL and have a Field Goal kicking contest to decide the game.

Go back to the old way and play the damn game till there's a winner ....

Wish they would get rid of the stupid OT the way they do it now ....
Shootouts are only a very small part of hockey.
That would be like going to OT in the NFL and have a Field Goal kicking contest to decide the game.

Go back to the old way and play the damn game till there's a winner ....

The old way was just to play the game until there was a tie. Each team would only get 1 point if there was a tie. At least this way there is always a winner.

The old way was just to play the game until there was a tie. Each team would only get 1 point if there was a tie. At least this way there is always a winner.

True. And as long as they don't do it in the playoffs, I'm OK with it.

Sandra

I was actually thinking about playing like the use to in the playoffs all year long, I would guess 85% would be over in the 1st OT, unlike in the Playoffs when everything is played much tighter to the vest.

UnFrickin real !!!!!!!!!!! D doesn't have any coverage of the Flyers tonight !
This sucks big time !
Was the same out here in Central PA, man....

A buddy of mine in VA went ballistic and called in. They gave him a bunch of blackout BS (they couldn't quite grasp the concept that he lives about 3000 miles from Anaheim and over 200 from Philly). They stuck to their guns that it was blacked out because of his location. Before calling in he called DISH to verify that they had the game on and he would not be blacked out. He told the Dtv CSR this...nothing. Since he no longer subs to Sunday Ticket he told them to cancel his account immediately. Hung up, called DISH and had them come out to do an install asap. Wish I could do the same but I can't give up Sunday Ticket.

I'm being blacked out again tonight even though the game is on NESN and NHLN. I'm beyond pissed. I've not had any blackout problems with Flyers games in all the time I've subbed to CI (over 10 yrs). I don't think I've ever been blacked out of a Flyers-Bruins game.

I'm gonna give this another 5 or 6 Flyers games to see if I truly seem to be in a blackout area or if this is just a bad run of games where somehow Comcast is interfering. So far I've missed 50% of Flyers games. Center Ice is in no way worth it if I miss half the season. If this keeps up I will be calling in for a full refund because this is a bunch of bs.

Same sheet as last season.I have NO problem with any CI games involving the FLYERS or Vs.games when D had them.The NHLN again is telling me as of this afternoon that I would be blacked out tonight and any other night that they are doing any Flyers games,They claim that they do have a larger blackout radius then the CI channels and that D must enforce the blackouts here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)