NHL in HD Channel 98

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It appears to be an OLN-HD game at 7 PM EST on D* Channel 98..

Boston @ Philadelphia

Way to go D*, some HD coverage of a third world sport!

Now bring on the NBATVHD :)

It would be nice if it was a freebie....but I feel like I'm asking for a bit too much.

If it's the OLN game you should get it if you get OLN which would be every D* subscriber that has at least TC, but they'll probably add the HD pack as a restriction

Bummer, I had planned to go to the gym after work again, but since this starts at 5pm MST it looks like I'll need to leave work early for coming in late. It will be cool to see Sidney & Peter work the same ice.

I thought OLN HD was being broadcast through INHD at this time?

Well I just got home and I was getting a signal (showing comercials) Then it went black, then the directv logo was displayed. Anyone else having any luck with this channel? The game is coming in just fine on the regular OLN channel.

No game here, I'm like you, I had a bit of the pregame, some commericals, then it went black and now I have a white screen with the DTV logo.

Now the screen says they are having technical difficulties, so I guess that means we are suppose to get the game which is cool, hope they get the problem fixed.

Same here, that's a good sign. Too bad I'm missing my B's. I need something to get my mind off that Pats game from last night.

seadog said:
Same here, that's a good sign. Too bad I'm missing my B's. I need something to get my mind off that Pats game from last night.

Yeah the Colts sure whipped their asses last night, but they had it coming after how many wins in a row.

Well I now got the game back on so I assume the rest of you do too, looks like it's an actual OLN HD broadcast, kudos to D* for making this happen.

The game is quite pristine in quality, I just sent a thank you letter from the D* website and asked them to send me the carriage schedule for OLN HD NHL games. Too bad that the 2005 WSOP and My Name Is Earl just kicked in ... even the HD TiVo only has two tuners!!! Enjoy the rest of the game fellas!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)