NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
What channel(s) should we be monitoring, 403 & ?
According to digiblur's uplink report from 9/19:
403 - NHLN [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar5 129W TP 06 ConUS beam (Not Available)
403 - NHLN [MPEG4 HD] added to Echostar12 61.5W TP 13 ConUS beam (Not Available)
559 - NHLN [MPEG4 HD] added to EchoStar5 129W TP 06 ConUS beam (Not Available)
559 - NHLN [MPEG4 HD] added to Echostar12 61.5W TP 13 ConUS beam (Not Available)

Any idea Scott what time the NHL Network will be on? My guess it will be on in the middle of the night.LOL

It's not looking good to get the NHL Network today, it is after 5 pm Central time now, and no word yet.
MAYBE this WEDNESDAY they will turn on all of the "Not Available" channels, since they don't need to upload them now.

What I find concerning about this is the channel debuts tonight and neither Dish Network of DirecTV are carrying it at its launch.

Also if you go to NHL.COM there is no information of the NHL Network, when you click on the NHL Network link you are taken to a TSN website which has no mention of the NHL Network.

I can't even find a schedule.

Everything listed is for Canada. No US providers listed. You would think if it was coming on today, they would at least have it on NHL.com

What I find concerning about this is the channel debuts tonight and neither Dish Network of DirecTV are carrying it at its launch.

Also if you go to NHL.COM there is no information of the NHL Network, when you click on the NHL Network link you are taken to a TSN website which has no mention of the NHL Network.

I can't even find a schedule.

The NHL Network has been uplinked on Cband for about a week now. It's HD, but actual programming so far has been all 4x3 SD upconversions.

Anyone know if Sabres games from MSG will in HD? There was an announcement saying time warner cable will carry games probably on MSG HD. any rumors that Dish will be getting MSG HD?

This is disappointing because I am in Rochester so the Sabres games will be blacked out on Center Ice, so if they are in HD there it doesn't make a difference, I guess I need the RSN to be in HD too.

What about this NHL network? will this air HD games at all?

The NHL Network has been uplinked on Cband for about a week now. It's HD, but actual programming so far has been all 4x3 SD upconversions.

What channel and transponder is the NHL Network on C-Band?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)